•17•

Maybe we hurt our soulmate in a past life, so fate has deemed us unworthy of them in this one.

Maybe we were the soulmates who were hurt by ours and we will get a happy ending with someone who deserves us in this life.

Maybe...

I dragged my eyes away from Abel and focused on the task at hand. When I mentioned using the restroom he kicked all of the men out of the men's room and made me go in there. I feel bad for the guys who had to hold their pee because of Abel.

Not only was he not taking his eyes off of me he also wouldn't stop touching me. Almost as if he wanted to prove a point to any person that saw us, that he had a claim over me. That his arm was wrapped around my waist because he had the right.

When in reality he has NO right.

But in the end this is all so that I won't be hurt by his rival. Then again my solution of leaving is way better than his. If he really wants me safe, wouldn't it be best to let me go? But Abel was nothing if not selfish.

"I want to buy clothes," I stated, a better idea coming to mind as we approached the store.

Abel eyed me as if he knew I was up to something but nodded and grabbed my wrist to take me to the store. He sat down to watch me while I looked at the clothes. It was unnerving, the way he watched me. Like a predator, like he wanted to devour me...

I shook the thought away and pulled out a number of dresses before asking the lady if she could lead me to the dressing rooms.

Now this is when Abel seemed to catch on to my plan. I saw him let out a dark laugh and mumble something under his breath as I was led toward the back into a dressing room. As soon as I was inside I checked to see if any of the dressing rooms were unoccupied. Seeing as both were I crawled underneath to get into one, I continued until I reached one that was occupied. The lady was luckily clothed.

"Señora," I whispered pleadingly probably looking like a psycho as I stuck my head under the stall.

(Lady)

"Please take these clothes and walk out there with them on. I'll pay you, I just need you to distract, please," I begged, hoping she'd have some compassion.

She looked at me for a few seconds before agreeing with a grim nod, "no se en que lios estás metida niña, pero suerte."

(I don't know in what mess you're in girl, but good look)

"Thank you!" I whispered happily as I passed her the overcoat and told her to put up the hoodie. She in turn passed me her hat and we exchanged clothes.

I waited until she walked out before hurrying behind and throwing myself between people to go unnoticed as I made my way to the back door. I ended up making it to the exit in back, it led to an alley, but that didn't bother me. A choked gasp escaped me when the moment I made it out the door I was lifted up and pushed against the side of the building.

I tried to scream but a hand clamped over my mouth, right as my eyes met the ones of the man. A man I know all too fucking well. I tried to bite his hand knowing that as angry as he is, Abel would never hurt me.

"No se si me molesta o me excita lo necia que eres."

(I don't know if it bothers me or excites me, how stubborn you are.)

"And I don't know if I want to strangle you with a rope or bury you alive," I responded when he let me speak.

He laughed humorlessly, before pulling my head back by my hair, gently enough for it to not rip my hair out but roughly enough for me to feel a slight pain. My breaths came out in short huffs as he placed his mouth on my neck and sucked.

"Please just let me go," I whispered as he ground himself against me and brought me closer and closer to the edge.

I felt ashamed at the fact that I always gave in to him in a physical sense. He angrily removed his mouth from my neck and slammed it down on my own lips, biting them to force my mouth open. I reluctantly opened and felt myself pushing against him and not to get him off of me..

He pulled away, breathing hard as he cradled my head in front of him,"I let you go once, I broke you and I broke myself. I don't care if it takes years to fix what I broke, but I'll be damned if I decide to be selfless now. Especially with you."

"Abel," I whispered, trying to stop my heart from clenching at the pain I could see in his eyes.

I used to think I could see love there and I was wrong, I can't be fooled again.

"Put me down, take me to your house I'll stay for now. I don't care, just please don't touch me."

He took in a breath and nodded closing his eyes as he seemed deep in thought, "let's go."

He released me and grabbed my hand before leading me to the car, I didn't think anything of it as he didn't speak a word. Until he told his driver to go get something to eat as we got in the car And then he closed the little window between us and the drivers side and he was on me. My back hit the seat and he swiftly picked up my legs and put them on his shoulders before ripping my panties off. This all happened in the blink of an eye after we entered the car.

I had no chance to react before his mouth was on me and I was gasping for breath. He licked and sucked and nipped at me, knowing exactly how to play my body like a pianist with his piano. And I knew deep down that I should stop this, that I should push him off but if I even do much as tried to move he'd switch from licking to sucking. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe and all I wanted was to let him help me.

He pulled moan after moan from me and soon I came undone under his mouth. I felt utter shame as soon as it was finished but he didn't let me dwell on it as I finally noticed he had been stroking himself the entire time. I bit my lip at the sight of him and wanted so desperately to touch him. Before I could talk myself out of it I had sat up and taken him into my mouth.

He groaned and I sucked harder. I didn't quite understand how to please a man, but I had seen videos and hopefully I was doing a decent job. Soon his hand was on the back of my head guiding me up and down. He didn't push, so I knew he was retaining some form of self control.

Seconds later he was getting ready to finish and even though he tried to pull me off I pushed myself even further down, gagging but not letting up. I wanted this, I may not trust him and I may hate him. But right now, I wanted to please him because it pleased me.

"Leslie," he said as he gasped for air while finishing in my mouth.

It wasn't exactly what I had expected, but it wasn't terrible. I swallowed as I knew most men liked that kind of thing. And then the shame returned as I sat back up in my seat.

I didn't even know how to cover up the shame, it was probably clear on my face as I avoided his gaze. What am I doing? How can I let myself fall right back under his spell?

I could lie to myself and say it's just physical. But I know physical is only the beginning, soon he'll worm his way back into my heart and I can't allow that. He looked like he wanted to say something but chose not to as he wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and I turned away to lean against the door.

His driver came back soon after and we were back on the road to his home. I don't know how, but I'm going to stay strong. Abel isn't the same guy I loved before. Then again that guy broke my heart. But he isn't as good as he once pretended to be. He's a bad man, he's a killer.

There has to be a way to get out of here unscathed.

It's been so long, I'm so sorry guys 🥺 I have another chapter for this week but wanted to put this one here before!