11

[11]

HOGWARTS

"Wake up!" Persephone heard Scarlett yell. Standing outside the boys dormitory, Scarlett was given the difficult task of waking up Theo, the heaviest sleeper in the world. Persephone and Daphne waited for her outside. "Merlin's underpants! Theodore get up or I will burn your blanket."

Suddenly, Draco pushed open the door, taking the two girls by surprise, and slammed it behind him with surprising force. Running to the mirror in the corridor, he smoothened his hair carefully and examined his own features closely. Daphne scoffed at him condescendingly, exchanging a look with Persephone.

"I swear Scarlett is a devil sent from the ghouls of my ancestors. Merlin! What did I ever do," Blaise complained, coming out of the boy's dormitory after Draco.

"I hope they're keeping it innocent in there," Daphne said, "I still want some breakfast."

"They never do," Draco whispered dramatically.

"I wonder what Weasely would have to say to this," Blaise laughed. "Imagine if he realised that Draco was just an innocent little boy who's greatest fear is to be woken up by Scarlett."

"I have to say," Daphne continued, a smile breaking, "you are quite a convincing actor. The reputation of a bully."

Draco looked at Persephone for help. "They're attacking me!"

Persephone responded with a smirk, "you wouldn't hurt a bowtruckle."

"But you know some bowtruckles could be very dangerous, protecting their home tree," Draco argued, "I read my textbooks thank you."

"Come on. Let's go!" Scarlett said loudly, coming out of the door with a defeated looking Theo trailing behind her. Theo's brunette curls messy, covering a little bit of his vision. He let out a small yawn that he tried to hide with a facepalm.

Following after Persephone and Daphne, they made their way to the great hall. It was still rather empty, only being a little past seven am, most students weren't awake yet. Choosing to sit at the middle of the Slytherin table, they settled themselves next to Persephone. Small chatters arouse.

"Can we go to the room of requirements tonight?" Blaise asked Persephone quietly from next to her.

She looked up, giving him a confused look even though she knew already. Hypothetically, Blaise didn't have a good Christmas. "Why?"

"I can't sleep. Need to vent out some of my feelings. The usual, you know," he replied simply. He looked away, not wanting to see the pity or worry in her eyes.

"You could've asked last night," she said simply, slowly sipping on the cereal from her spoon, letting the other half of the spoonful fall back into the bowl.

"You were there last night?" Blaise asked, his eyes widening slightly.

"Yeah," she responded slowly, staring at her untouched plate and barely eaten cereal.

Blaise sighed quietly. "Not hungry?"

She shook her head, giving Blaise a soft smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You have to eat," Blaise scolded her. She pouted slightly, pushing her food away. "Persephone."

"Okay, okay, I will have a little bit," she said defeatedly. Holding up two of her fingers, forming a small hole in the middle. "This much."

Blaise grinned at her childishness. It was one of the rare times when Blaise got to see her behaving like a normal teenager without her perfect facade.