13

[13]

'Student Association'

Finn felt good when he left the hospital. It was his first full moon that he had absolutely no recollection of. He didn't really want to remember. And he barely got hurt at all, which was always a good sign.

Skipping down the empty hall, humming some tune, he jumped around like an idiot. Everyone was at lunch, but he was in too good of a mood to go to that, spinning in circles in the empty hallways. He had way too much energy in his body after accidentally drinking two invigoration potions.

Heading back to the Gryffindor common room, he skipped with his eyes closed. It was a challenge to himself. Humming a new tune, he was doing amazing — until he fell flat on his face, the papers in his arm scattering around. He let out a groan. He rolled around so that his back was now to the ground and kicked his legs in the air in defeat. Then he realized, he might have tripped over someone. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw a girl staring at him. They looked at each other blankly.

"He-ey," Finn blabbered. He smacked himself. Did he just do that? Yes, he just smacked himself. Look cool, keep your bad boy act. "What's up?"

The girl was very pretty. She carried the pride of a pureblood witch, elegant magic sparkling little fireworks around her. Skinny and tall, she had long blond hair lying on her shoulders. Her tall nose and deep blue eyes were only cherries on top.

She didn't reply. She looked at him with an aloof coldness. Bending down, she helped him collect the scattered papers.

"Thanks," Finn said, holding out his hand. "I'm Finn."

Liana didn't take the handshake. She looked at him with her cold eyes as if piercing into his soul, "Liana."

Then handing him the papers, Liana walked away as if nothing happened.

"Can you not tell anyone about this?" Finn asked loudly. Liana didn't reply. Finn sighed to himself. Then it clicked. Wait, that was the infamously cold Liana Carrow? Merlin! She's so much prettier than he had imagined.

Persephone sat in her room, staring mindlessly into her closet.

"You only have ten more minutes," Pansy fussed, coming over to her.

"Chill," Scarlett replied, sitting down next to Persephone. "She's only going with Cedric."

"Only Cedric?" Pansy said, shaking her head."Anyways, you have to set a standard on your first Hogsmeade."

"Trust me," Scarlett mused. "It's not her first Hogsmeade."

"I mean the first Hogsmeade people will talk about," Pansy said, looking around in her closet. "The sneaky trips don't count."

Daphne came out of the bathroom. She wore an elegant white dress with a thick caramel coat and long brown boots. "I'm going now."

"Who are you going with?" Pansy asked.

"She's going with Draco," Persephone replied softly but quickly before Scarlett could say something. Persephone shot her a look. 'Be nice.'

"Parents orders," Daphne shrugged.

"What!" Pansy exclaimed. "You can't do that?"

"I don't like him, Pansy," Daphne said carelessly, "and he doesn't like me. We're just going because we don't want Persephone to burn more howlers."

Pansy huffed, smoothing out her black skirt. Turning back to the closet, she threw Persephone her usual black dress. "Fine, you can wear that."

Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Merlin! Are you actually pissed? How are you so thick—"