we are back!!

Author's POV

Chan and rest of the members with him got back to the doorm

*knock knock*

"There's a knock, changbin go get it i'm in the bathroom!!" minho shouted.

Changbin opened the door, and he is shocked when he saw chan, jisung, woojin, I.N and seungmin outside.

"HYUNGGGGGGGGG!!!" changbin shouted and came to hug them

Felix and hyunjin got out of their room and run toward to the missing members and gave them tight hug.

Leeknow also got out and bust his tears when he saw them.

Chan explained and told them all things and what happened.

"But we must report them to the police now or...." Felix said with a harshly deep voice.

"We'll not!" Chan said with a fierce expression

That leave the other members confused and they asked chan why.

"It's too dangerous if the police knew, they will start medelling with them too, i'm afraid to say that no one can match the system of that cults, they're too much civilized they can end this whole country if they wanted too" chan explained detailedly.

"If not, then who will?" minho asked.

"Us!" Chan replied.

"Are you out of  your mind?!, if the police can't, what more if it's us?!" Minho argued.

Then chan explained that he has some sort of power he told them too how he get them.

"It means you have powers?" Changbin accused.

"Yes, not only me who took the serum, but seungwoojeosung (seugmin, woojin I.N and jisung) too" chan added.

"You have super strength?, how about the others?!" Felix asked.

"They still finding out thei-" chan was cutted by jisung.

"When we are on the road coming back here, i tried to think what my power was, and look!" Jisung showed what he got.

He open his hand and flatten his palm, and there's a bubbled water floating from his.

"So you can control water?" Chan said.

"I guess" jisung claimed.

Jeongin, woojin and Seungmin didn't find out theirs, but they are sure they will find it out soon.

"I want powers too" felix demanded

"Sure but we must have a plan how to get another serum for you guys" chan said.

*3 months later

Jisung and chan test their powers so they decide to battle each other.

Jisung: are you ready hyung?

Chan: give me all you've got.

Jisung created a sword out of water and dashed to chan, chan is waiting patiently, jisung started to attack him with slashes, but chan dodged all of it.

"Well you must aim harder to hit me" chan teased.

Chan attacked jisung with a full force push, jisung slid back due to the heavy force, Chan dashed towards jisung and lend him a punch.

"AaAaaaAaaAaAAhHhh" jisung muffled by the pain.

"Are you hurt?" Chan assured.

"Does it look like i'm not!?" Jisung shouted furiously.

"We should stop this" chan decided

"Why?!" jisung shouted again.

" you might get hurt even more" chan explained.

"Do you think i'm weak?!, do you think i can't handle this?!" Jisung said madly.

Jisung formed a naval in his hand, that naval is sure powerful, and threw it to chan.

Chan knew he can't handle that kind of power, but it's even too late to dodge.

Chan slipped his eyes close and cover his face with his arm, but suddenly a massive fireball bump through the naval jisung released, and it made the naval's force weak.

"Wha-what?" Chan and jisung are shocked.

"Woo-woojina??" Chan said not believing his eyes.

Woojin discovered his fire power and he is in time to stop jisung from killing chan.

He made the two to agree that they won't do that again and to apologize to each other.

They headed back to the doorm to rest.