first attempt

Woojin's POV

I am aware that i didn't mastered my power yet, but i can't help to see the members suffer and worry always, especially Chan, we knew that the manager's cult is after us since we bust out of that prison, they're not after us for now, but i'm sure they will.

I will do this myself, if i can shutdown that dark Assosiation then this will be all over.

I got out of our doorm secretly, it's 11: 14 pm of thursday all of them are asleep.

I tiptoed to the main door and got out.

While i'm walking, i'm also constructing a plan in my mind, i can use 60% of my power, if the cult don't have an idea about someone raiding them now, i have 70% of chance to burn down all of their dark plans.

I'm on the front of the main door, i burned the lock and got inside.

I can't see everything just like the last time i went here, i used my power to light my way around.

The fact that i know well and memorized the structure of the building made it easier for me to find the room where we was imprisoned.

After i opened that door i was suprised, the man in black was standing in front of me, except he is wearing a silver kabuki mask and holding a pallad sword, he's like prepared and ready for me.

"What are you doing here alone?!" His slightly deep demonized voice got me chills down to my spine.

"What do you want?, i should be the one asking why you're here" lighting up a fire that made surrounding more visible.

I was scared after i saw all around of the room, he is not alone, he has company in a black hood and they were armed.

I didn't waste any time, i didn't wait for them to attack me first.

I blasted them with my power. The man serving as their boss got force field over his body, making me unable to hurt him, while the others are dealing with my fire creeping to them.

I earn my strength and released all of my power, i can tell that their boss is started panicking as he use some weapon to attack me, but attacking me that time won't help them, the heat of the fire i'm releasing is melting everything around me, the building is starting to burn.

I raged and scream, suddenly i felt weak.

Some sort of power got through me, and suddenly made me weak.

"Hyung what the heck?! You'll really burn this building?, if pd nim was here he won't let you do that" i realised who was that, and started to calm down.

The boss grabbed the opportunity, they electriccuted me and they locked my hand and feet with chain.

"Run!" I command the boy who calmed me.

"Grab the bag beside the door give the serum to the others" he held my hand, using his power trying to free me.

"Hyung i won't leave you here" he pulled me with even a greater force.

"I can survive just go!" I pushed him away from me, he grabbed the bag and run, i lose conciousness, the last thing i remember was the boss dragging me.