The minor confession

Author's POV

Woojin is in the hand of the manager's cult (Specifically the Boss), he was locked up to a chamber filled with a liquid goo, the goo is preserving woojin's body, woojin is not dead tho, it preserves woojin's ability to be shutted, also woojin himself, knowing that his power is strong enough to ruin them.

xxxxxxxx at the doorm xxxxxxxxx

Chan woked up so as the other members, chan check and count them, well it's noticeable that woojin's out of the doorm, he always woke up first then prepares brekie for them, but today he wasn't, and he's out of the doorm.

"Someone noticed woojin?" Chan called all of us into the living room

"Oh uhm maybe he is out for something" jisung stated

"Well we have an urgent mandatory meeting, but without woojin we'll not proceed" chan raised a tone and suddenly grab a can of soda.

"Well if it's urgent you should tell it to us now, we can tell woojin later tho" jisung later on starting to not get on the mood, and everyone agreed to his idea.

"Tch well okay, we need to get a new dorm, seungmin foresaw an attack by the cult, according to seungmin they know every data of us, they know where we are, and yet didn't planned an attack, coz they're planning for something bigger, and i'm sure about it. Chan explained

"Seungmin, I, woojin and Jisung's power is not enough to deal with them, i heard that Gfriend sunbaenim had the same situation with us i'm planning to ask them for help, and by tomorrow we will move into our new place" chan ended the meeting and all of the members prepare themselves.

Later that night, woojin's still not back, every member worried for him.

Seungmin entered the room where jisung was.

"Jisung why didn't you told us?" Seungmin sit beside jisung.

"Told you what?, what are you even saying?" Jisung defended himself not looking to seungmin while still packing his stuffs.

"Han jisung!!"Seungmin lowered his voice.

"Don't act dumb!, don't act like you don't know what i can do!, well if you don't know, when we are on the meeting i completely read you, your mind keep telling me that you'll save woojin, you didn't told us coz you're worrying that we got ourselves to the mess too!, right?!," seungmin intensely whispering words to jisung.

"Sorry minnie" jisung hugged seungmin and seungmin hugged him back.

"I won't tell them till you get him back here, but promise me sungie you'll take care of yourself, okay??" Jisung nods and seungmin distract the others while jisung started to slip out of the doorm.

"Hey minnie, take this letter read it after i leave okay?" Jisung handed the letter to seungmin and start to get going.

3 minutes later seungmin opened the note.

Dear ________

I don't really promise that i'll be back safely, i got woojin left out of that building that night, it's my conscience what will kill me if something bad happened to him.

I saw him last night sneaking out of the doorm, i followed him, he's supposed to burn the whole building but i didn't let him, after that the boss attacked him, i tried to save him but he pushed me away and command me to leave with the serum.

Minnie don't try to follow me they need you since they will need you more for now.

The bag in my closet contains 4 serum for the other member get it and give it to them.

-Han jisung.