Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

"Honestly, it's just a little interview," says my boss, trying to convince me to interview these two stupid strangers who did YouTube. What nerds. 

Right, I had no reason to judge people by their 'jobs', but YouTube seemed so idiotic to me. Even though I was just someone who interviewed people, I had a better job than... entertaining people. So! There was just something off-putting with 'entertaining'.

I sigh, crossing my arms. "I want to go to the after-party, then."

It was an interview for some music awards, and I had to interview YouTubers that were there. That meant I might meet some famous people, but I wouldn't get to interview them. An after-party sounded great.

My boss brightens her perfect smile and releases her breath. "Oh, thank you so much, Eleanor," she says, "I owe you so much."

I chuckle. "I know. So, I'll be there at seven-ish? Is that fine?"

She smiled even more. "Yes, of course. Thanks, again." 

I wave to her as I giggle, walking away to the front of the building to the cab I called earlier. I walk in, tell the driver my address, and go on my phone, since I had to do research on the two people I had to interview.

Dan Howell, yes! AmazingPhil!-- no, wait, they went by something other on YouTube. . . Ah, whatever, I'll just look up their real names. First, Twitter. I look at both their description.

Not very useful, got to say. 

I guess I would just ask for questions from fans when I get there. . . I decide to Tweet.

Hey, @danisnotonfire and @AmazingPhil are being interviewed! Any questions you'd like answered? 

Nobody reply

I then proceed to get out of the cab, with the driver yelling at me because I wouldn't hurry up. That's London for you. 

I walk inside, take the lift, and unlock my flat door, as always. I had to get ready fast, though-- I only had two hours. My short hair was already set-- It was so short that you couldn't do anything with it. I had a fancy red dress picked out. All I needed to do was my make-up and take a shower. After the shower, I try to think of my make-up.

Smoky eyes, with dark purple lipstick. It seemed pretty modern. And, after a thirty minute shower and the make-up taking another thirty minutes, I was ready. The drive would take about an hour. . . 

So! Off I went.

:.

I finally arrived, and I had all the questions picked out. I was supposed to meet the two in ten minutes, and I was early. That was unusual, but at least I was there. They come in, as well, right about when I was going to get ready. I smile, knowing we'd go live soon. I clutch the microphone in my hand, looking at the camera.

"Hello BBC, it's Eleanor here with the two famous Amazing Phil and Dan Is Not On Fire! Hi guys!" I say, cheerfully. 

They both wave, looking at the camera. They were wearing fancy suits.

"So, we have a few questions from your Twitter followers," I say, pulling out cards with the questions. "Firstly, Coraline wants to know. . . do you consider yourself a celebrity?"

The taller one-- Dan, I think-- breathes in. "Well, it's not really like that. I'd say no. I'm more a person. . . that's just really awkward," he says.

The other one laughs an airy laugh. "Yeah, no, I'd say the same thing."

I nod. "Rightly, because if you didn't say that you'd be on a bad level for whatever reason. Next question. Amanda wants to know. . .  where did you take someone on a first date?"

Phil speaks up. "Somewhere that was so stupid, I couldn't even comprehend it. I'm just not gonna say it," he laughs.

"A movie theater. She cried. It was so very fun. . .," he says sarcastically. I laugh.

"Nice. Last question. . . Brad wants to know, are you ever fangirling when you introduce stars?"

"Yes, of course!" they both exclaim, at the same time. It wasn't very in sync, but still telepathic.

"Thank you, Dan and Phil, for being with us. Now with Steven and One Direction!"

I smiled until the camera was off. I was officially done with this stupid interview. I sit down on one of the sofas, exhaling. Overtime wasn't nice, and at least now I could rest. I took out my phone, ignoring the rest of the world. 

"Um, are you alright?" I hear a voice ask. I look up at the voice. It was none other than Daniel Howell. I raise an eyebrow.

"Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?"

He chuckles. "No. Seriously, what are you doing?"

"Scrolling through Tumblr." I say. Why is he so interested in me? What, was I interesting? Was I rude? Oh, shit. Did I do something wrong? "Why?"

"Because I'm pretty sure you're not done."

"Shit. Is this a rape threat?"

"What? No!"

"Well, it sounded a lot like one. Please tell me why I'm not done." I put my phone down, smiling. I was interested where this was going. . .

He sits down next to me. Oh, um, I'm not gonna ask why. "I was wondering if you were doing anything later."

"Oh no, it's worse. It's a pick up line." I pretend to be shocked and terrified.

"No, uh, well, you see. . . Uh, w-what's your number?"

I raise an eyebrow. 

"No, I mean- agh," he sighs, straightening himself. "W-w. . . I. . . um."

I give him my phone, letting him type his number in there, and me into his. I smile, winking. I get up. "Well, Daniel, it has been a great awkward moment. But, I need to get going. . ."

"T-that's. . . yeah, um, yes. Yeah."

I laugh again, walking out and heading home. Did I just get a date, or something?

**

SCREW EVERYONE, I'VE GOT EXACTLY 1000 WORDS IN HERE WHOOP WHOOP

if youre new here, hi 

my name is izabel and i like to write fluff and read smutty smut smut... and i also love when you VOTE, COMMENT or follow me! <3        

i love ya

xx izabel