ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴀᴅʏ ɢᴀɢᴀ

LADY GAGA & BLACKPINK'S NEW SONG MAY BE THE BEST PEAK COLLAB BETWEEN A WEST ARTIST WITH KOREAN GROUP MUSIC

Lady Gaga's "Chromatica" will feature Ariana Grande, Elton John, and BLACKPINK, and these 3 songs will definitely stand out in the full album, of which the last mentioned name will be the name that makes  Millions of people around the world become extremely excited.

The song, titled "Sour Candy", a song in Chromatica featuring the Korean girl group BLACKPINK is not only a big step forward for the quartet, but also a superlative collaboration between  Western artists and Korean groups, and it's a sure sign that the two music industries are slowly getting closer.

BLACKPINK has also worked with artists outside of Asia before, but has never collaborated with a strong artist like Gaga.

Gaga won 11 Grammy Awards and 1 Oscar Award, BLACKPINK's appearance on her new album is a big push for them and all other artists in Korea.

While the song was not yet released, "Sour Candy" was probably one of the most anticipated songs of Gaga's career, and of course it was for BLACKPINK.  There is still no set date on when people will be able tolisten to this frantic song, because the woman in charge of "Chromatica" has not yet spoken about the release date.  be.  This will definitely be the biggest moment for Kpop artists and fans once this officially takes place, and "Sour Candy" will most likely become BLACKPINK's biggest hit in the US.

_________________________________________

Are you Exited co-blinks💖

-please follow me on IG @ellie_kim___