BLACKPINK UPDATE

YG Entertainment Announced BLACKPINK's June Release will be a Pre-Release Song, Full Album will Drop Only in September

Good morning. This is YG Entertainment.

First of all, I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans who always support and love Black Pink. 
I would like to briefly inform you about Black Pink's plans for this year's activities.

After a long period of music work, I 
recently finished recording more than 10 new songs of Blackpink and completed my first regular album work.

Black Pink's first departure in 2020 is to release a pre-release title song in June. 
Currently, we are spurring the final work, such as preparing for music video shooting and practicing choreography.

The second plan will be the release of a second new song in a special form around July and August. 
Please forgive me for not being able to give more details due to internal circumstances.

We plan to release Blackpink's first regular album around September. 
As it is the first regular album that we prepared for a long time, 
we want to present the opportunity to visit fans more often than ever before with more content and stage by releasing three times in stages .

They come asking a lot of interest in the release of 5 new songs of the 29th Black Pink has joined Lady Gaga's "Sour Candy" 
YG is for a greater leap in Black, Pink, along with the Universal Music's biggest music group in 2020 World 
proceed with a number of global projects Will go out.

To prepare for a comeback, I would like to ask for the warm support and encouragement of the members of Black Pink who are still struggling.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to follow me

*follow me in instagram - @jisoo_blackblinks