Chapter 3: Remember me

Serena's POV:
Morning~

I shooted up in the warm air in the surroundings after exiting the tent. I was thrilled. I could not believe Ash treasures the kiss in the airport. 'The thought about it makes me wanna blush!' I thought to myself, holding my face.

"Hey, Ash, Serena, I'm afraid Bonnie and I could not join you guys on this journey. We have to travel to Dendemille Town for technical purposes," Clemont said with disappointment. Bonnie lowered down her head down. "I know we just met, but we'll promise, we'll be fast!" Clemont and Bonnie placed their hands on each other. Ash nodded his head and place his hand in the centre as well. He then turned to me before nodding. I smiled as I nodded back.
I place my hand on Ash's as the countdown begins.

"3......2......1......TOGETHER FOREVER!" we all exclaimed as we broke into laughter.

Afternoon~

Just as Clemont and Bonnie were leaving Lumiose City, Ash and I waved goodbye before they are out of our sight. I blushed when I soon realised, Ash and I are alone...

"Serena..." I heard Ash say out. "You look...very cute," Ash said, stratching his head. My face was burning up into a cooked tomato. "T-thank you, Ash..." I manage to say out. "I have been wanting to give you something ever since I came back from Alola," I saw Ash pull out a small box from his bag. My eyes widened up as I open the gift. It was a dress! My face smiled as a form of gratitude. I was overjoyed! Suddenly, I notice my eyes just became very watery as my smile suddenly turned depressed.

"Serena? Are you okay?" Ash asked me with concern. I ran up to him and hugged him. I continued crying. I kept sobbing and couldn't stop. I hugged him tighter. I felt his hands being patted on my back.

"Ash!" I cried out. "It's okay...I won't ever forget you," tears flow down my face like a waterfall. "Y-you promise...?" I looked into his blood red eyes as he looked into mine. "Of course, I want to stay here with you," Ash smiled at me. My face turned back into a smile.

I looked at the present then back up to him.
"T-thank you, Ash!" I hugged him again. "No problem," he said, hugging me back. Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.
"W-where are we going?" I blushed as I looked at his hand. "It's a surprise! I want to bring you to this place when I returned to Kalos," he exclaimed happily as we both run past the sunset.

Evening~

"W-where are we?" I asked. "Well, we are at a place for dessert," then he smiled. "For a date!" he grabbed my hand as I blushed. "W-what!?" 'Oh my god, I'm really on a date with Ash!?'

As I ate my ice-cream, I wondered, where is Pikachu? "Ash, I realised I haven't seen Pikachu for a while," "Well, he is sleeping in my bag, you wanna see him?" Ash asked me with a smile. "S-sure," Ash unzipped his bag to reveal a yellow mouse.

"Pika?" "Oh, you're awake, Pikachu," Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder. "How's Hoenn?" Ash asked me. I smiled and giggled. "It's fun! I also caught some new Pokemons," I told Ash as I took out the Pokeballs from my pocket. "Come out everyone!" As the blue light subsided, it revealed a Bellossom, Vulpix and Pichu. Pikachu immediately ran up to them and they started chatting as I saw Pikachu waving. I giggled and asked Ash,"What about you? Did you catch anything new?" Ash giggled at me before saying,"Weeeelll, maybe I'll tell you in another time,"I puffed my face up with my eyebrows down,"No fair!" I said to him. He immediately chuckled at my reaction.

"I'm sorry for the delay, all my Pokemons are back at Professor Oak's lab," I heard him saying. My eyes widened when I realised,"Professor Oak? You mean the one that gives free Pokemon for Beginners in the Kanto region?" He was shocked when I know who he was, he then nodded at me. "Feel free to visit Kanto, because I live there, in Pallet Town," he smiled. I returned the smile and said,"Some day! I want to see what Kanto is like!" then I saw Ash grinning cheekily. "Or...maybe you just want to see me," Ash teased. I blushed a crimson blood as I put my hands on my face to hide it. Then I heard him laughing. "Jeez, you are just like my mom..." I said in frustration.

Suddenly, Pichu jumped on Ash's head. "Pichu!" Pichu grinned happily. Pikachu also jumped on Ash's shoulder as they were laughing happily. "Pika!" Pikachu smiled as well.

"Looks like they are having fun," I manage to say out. "Wait, what about your other three?" Ash asked me. "Oh, they are right here!" I told him as I took out three more Pokeballs from my bag. "Come out, three of you!" after the blue light has disappeared, it revealed a Pancham, Braixen and Sylveon. "Braix!" "Pan, cham!" "Sylveon!" they squealed out as they saw Ash. "Good to see you guys again!" Ash said with a smile as they jumped into Ash's arms. "I guess they really miss you," I giggled at him.

~Night time

"Ash, where are you going?" I called out to him. He turned around and said,"To the Pokemon centre. I know I have a sleeping bag and all, but I rather sleep in a much comfortable area," Ash pointed out to me. "O-okay then..." I said with a worried expression.

"Bye Serena!" "Pika, pika!" Ash waved towards me and so as Pikachu. "Bye, Ash..." I looked at the ground. "Pancham?" "Braix," I heard my Pokemons calling out to me. "What's wrong Serena?" I could hear Ash's voice. I looked up at him and just said something without thinking,"I want to go with you!" Ash's face turned into a shocked expression. "I don't want the feeling to return! It's not happening again! I want to be with you, Ash..." I said out as my eyes became watery, but I held my tears back. "Fair enough," Ash said as he hold on my hand. I gasped as I blushed. "Ehhhh?" I squealed out. My Pokemons began to follow us as well. They all seemed to have a happy expression.

'I know Pancham, Braixen and Sylveon knows about the feelings I have towards Ash, not really sure about the others' I thought deep in mind. I snapped out of it as I saw Bellosom, Pichu and Vulpix giggling. "W-what's so funny?" I asked them. They continued giggling before shaking their head to acknowledged that it was nothing.

We arrived at the Pokemon Centre before getting greeted by Nurse Joy. "Welcome to the Pokemon centre! How may I help you?" Nurse Joy said with a warming smile. "Hi, can we book a room for the night?" Ash said, smiling back. "Sure, you're very welcome!" Nurse Joy said after handing the key. "Thank you! C'mon, let's go!" Ash turned towards me as he motioned me to follow. "O-okay," I manage to say out.

Ash swung open the door and jumped on the bed. "Ah! So relaxing!" "Pika, pika!" Pikachu squealed. "Return, guys," I took out the Pokeballs to the respective Pokemons as the red light consumed them before getting absorbed into the Pokeballs. "Lay beside me!" Ash called out to me. I blushed like a red room before saying,"O-okay..." I sat beside Ash before laying down on the bed.

"It does feel relaxing!" I agreed with Ash. He giggled before holding onto my hand. I continued blushing before looking at him at his cheek. Then, a couple of snores came out of him, so as Pikachu. 'He's sleeping already?' I thought to myself. I giggled before turning to the other direction, then fall asleep.

Ash's POV:
Morning~

I opened my eyes to wake up to a brand new day. The scorching fire from the sky blinded my eyes as I got up. When I was getting up, I felt a heavy object on me. I looked down to see Serena lying in my arms as she was sleeping like a beauty. "S-serena?" I called out to her to wake her up. I nudge her a bit before shaking her. "Serena, wake up, you are so heavy," "H-huh?" I could see her slowly opening her eyes and looked up to face me. I looked into her cerulean eyes. Her face then flushed a red colour. She immediately got up and yelled to apologize,"I-im so sorry, Ash!" I looked at her before getting up. "It's fine! I could see you sleeping comfortably though, sorry for waking you up, haha!" I giggled. When I look at her, she turned to a darker colour of red. "Ehhh?" she squealed. "Pika, pika?" Pikachu manage to wake up as well. "Good morning, Pikachu!" "Pika!" my Pokemon greeted me back.

"Oh yeah! Don't you have a performance like next week?" I asked Serena. Serena nodded,"Y-yeah..." I replied,"Let's get practicing then!" Serena nodded again,"Mm, let's go!" Serena got up and headed to the bathroom. I sighed as I look down at the floor with a depressed look. "Pika?" Pikachu asked me with concern. "I'm sorry Pikachu...I don't know what to do...we lost in the Kalos League..." I told Pikachu. Pikachu tugged my sleeve before hugging it. "Pika..." Pikachu said with a sad look. "No worries Pikachu! What we must do now, is wait for Serena to become the Kalos Queen!" I immediately shot up with energy. "Pika!" Pikachu shot up with energy as well.