Chapter 6: Deep thoughts

Serena's POV:
Nighttime~

Tomorrow, and the following day after that was the Pokemon contest. I was very nervous and barely had any training down, due to all of the failures. But I'm not someone who just gives up easily from a small talk. My nervousness caused me to shake all over the place. I stared out of the window to see the bright moonlight shining through. It was almost a full moon! I stared in awe as my eyes sparkled. I turned to my other side to see a raven-haired boy, sleeping soundly with his Pikachu. He was one of those people who never gives up no matter the condition. He has no shame at all, which was one reason why I liked him. He trains and performs outstandingly whether if it was a competition or practice battle. He gives it his all and its proven with the bonds with his Greninja. And his Pikachu, who started following on Ash's journey since the Kanto region. Ash also risked his life just to save Pokemons. He was one of those selfless people...and care so much about others. I remembered saying that I wanted to be like him one day, but I wondered, how am I gonna do that...?

"You're worried?" I heard. I shook for a moment,"Huh!?" the raven-haired kid turned around and faced my direction. "There's no need to be worried, people gets nervous all the time," Ash assured me. "I don't get it why you perform outstandingly last time and now you are just full of worriness," Ash touched my sleeveless shoulder as I felt his hands on my exposed skin. I blushed crazily before looking back at him,"I also wonder why you're wearing this when you're sleeping," I blushed harder than ever, especially hearing this from my crush,"W-well...you see...I forgot to bring my pajamas..." I looked down at the bed while twirling my short blonde hair. Ash giggled like he was making fun of me,"Now, I wonder what made you so forgetive,"

However, I believe that Ash was right. I was in the master class performance before, plus I gained more experience in the Hoenn region. "B-but-" I felt his finger on my lips,"No buts! You just gotta believe in your Pokemons! Pokemons will always be the first one to protect you!" Ash smiled,"And I'll always be there to support you!" I gave out a pink shade on my face before smiling back,"Arigato, Satoshi-Kun!"

Ash pulled me closer until our chests came into contact. Our lips almost touched each others. "Last but not least, be yourself. Confidence is what people need to build up their true strength," I could feel his breath being sprayed onto me. I could smell his extremely sweet scent.

Suddenly, I could hear snores coming from him. I looked up and found him sleeping. I smiled before giving him a kiss on the lips. I laid my head on his tough chest which turned me on. I giggled before falling asleep while tugging him.

Morning~
Ash's POV:

"Ohio~! Satoshi-Kun~!❤️" I was greeted by the cute lady on top of me. "You sure are excited," Serena got off of me as I sat up from the bed. "Pika, pika!" Pikachu ran around me. "Hey, Pikachu!" I picked up Pikachu and placed him on my shoulder.I looked at Serena to see her perfectly dressed in the outfit that I bought from Alola. tI recalled giving it to her and smiled,"You look gorgeous!" I complimented her as I headed towards the bathroom.

I could see Serena blushing and thanked,"Arigato, Satoshi-Kun!" I turned to her as I wore my blue shirt with a oceanic pattern,"Why are you calling me by my Japanese name?" I asked her out of curiosity. "Oh wait! I know! You are trying to act cute, right?" I made a wild guess. She nodded,"Yup!" I giggled after wearing my blue jacket. "Pika, pika!" Pikachu jumped onto the bed so that I could wear my red cap.

"Ash, it looks like you changed your style today," Serena noticed. "Well, I ran out of shirts to wear so I gotta wear this," both Serena and I broke into laughter.

"Anyways, where are we going?" I asked Serena. "You'll see!" she smiled.

After getting prepared, Serena dragged me out of the Pokemon centre immediately. "Jesus, is it so urgent?" I asked her with a confused look as well as Pikachu. She nodded,"I want to buy some clothes, so I wanted to hear your opinions!" she was obviously extremely excited. I thought to myself,'Welp, this is perfect...'