Chapter 1

DARKSTALKER

Yes. Fear me.

Darkstalker leaned in, after Arctic tore himself open in front of the crowd of Nightwimgs, fear rolled off the black dragons one by one, which made him feel powerful. He turned around to see Clearsight and whiteout, silently crying, tears streaming down both of their snouts.

He heard wingbeats and growled silently. He saw Thoughtful make his way over to them and Darkstalker grabbed Clearsight by the talon. He stormed into the castle, dragons not daring to talk or get in his way. He was the most powerful dragon after all. He let Clearsight into the room and closed the door.

He slammed open his scroll, dipped his talon in it and began to write:

Make an invisible barrier around the kingdom to make sure no Nightwing leaves the Nightkingdom unless they have permission from me.

He sat back satisfied and looked over at Clearsight. "My love," he made his way over to her and put a wing around her.

"Stop! You monster! Don't you realize the gravity of the situations! All the timelines will come true! The horrible, horrible ones where you kill tons! I see no bright future anymore!" She scrabbles at his chest, her wings flaring wildly, more tears erupting from her eyes.

Anger was boiling inside him as well. Why couldn't she just see that everything was ok? He had everything under control and he could control it. He opened mouth to speak but there were talon stepping outside and he heard the queen's very angry voice.

He'd almost forgot about the queen. The one who tried to murder him with Quickdeath. He would do the same thing he did to Arctic but he wanted to have fun, be more creative.

He stepped over to his scroll and began to wrote furiously as the pounding on the door got louder. Clearsight huddled in the corner, silent crying still.

Enchanted the Queen of the Nightwings to obey my every command.

Darkstalker knew it was the same thing he did to Arctic but he had something different in mind.

He unlocked and opened the door, seeing several guards and Vigilance angry.

"I will kill—" Vigilance started.

"Kneel" Darkstalker commanded.

The queen instantly dropped to the floor, bowing respectfully. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" She roared. "Guards!"

"Kill all of the guards." Darkstalker smiled wickedly.

Vigilance screamed as she uncontrollably fought her guards, successfully killing every one of them in the small patrol to capture Darkstalker.

Then he lightly tossed a bright green pebble on her.

The queen turned to him. "Stop it." She screamed, rolling in the ground. She clutched her head, howling and flinging her wings everywhere.

"Sit in a position and Stay still until I tell you to move." He commanded her.

She sat there, still screaming. Her shrieks echoed through the castle walls, eventually drawing attention to more guards.

Once they arrived, they all froze in horror, staring at the queen. "I am your king. You obey me now." He looked at the shrieking queen, sitting perfectly normal, her face twisted in agony, fear and regret.

"You'll never be my king." One night wing hissed.

Darkstalker grabbed the bright green pebble and threw it at the Nightwing guard and he started to claw at his face, screaming and shrieking.

He could hear the other Nightwings think the same thing: The Nightwings are doomed.

No don't worry. Darkstalker thought. We'll be the most powerful tribe in the world