Chapter 7

The squad of nightwing sailed to the palace. Battlefire was the first to land on the balcony. He poked his head inside, saw that it was empty except the rest for the rest of their siblings.

"You're lucky we didn't tell dad!" Futuresight grunted.

Eclipse opened her mouth to speak.

"It's ok." Mindreader interrupted. "Futuresight told us everything."

"Yeah, Knowledgeseeker becomes—"

"No!" Knowledgeseeker lundged forward, stopping Futuresight. "Please." He steadied himself and folded his wings. "I don't want to know anything about my future."

Futuresight shrugged his shoulder. "Suit yourself."

Eclipse didn't listen to their conversation but quietly went to the corner and threw her wings over her head. Why would her father do such a thing? Dark stalker was e sweetest dragon she'd ever known!

"I need to sleep." She mumbled, looking around at her siblings and Knowledgeseeker. They were all silent, looking at her curiously. Some of the faces understood her concern while some didn't.

"Where do I go?" Knowledgeseeker asked awkwardly.

The siblings stayed quiet for a while and finally Mindgazer spoke up. "You can stay with us for tonight. Well take you somewhere tomorrow."

"Agreed. We all need the rest." Fierceclaws chimed in.

Eclipse was glad she didn't have to argue. She walked over to her sleeping ledge and fell asleep, her dreams troubled.