1

I am not surprised, I woke up to mom and dad nagging me, I sleep like dead and It's not my fault that I never heard them, It's just me being immune to their nagging. My mom and dad are religious and we have to pray every morning and evening like for 15 -20 minutes. It's been like that since the beginning and I would say it's a good thing; praying before we start our day. My bro and I ( the middle child is a bit stubborn or what do we say?? disrespectful ?! ). We were the only one who got the most scolding (courtesy of our smart mouth)

After our morning prayer, I took a look at our wall clock and freaked out, I only have 30 minutes: to cook, shower, eat breakfast, do homework because as soon as I ate dinner and did the dishes last night, I slept thinking I can wake up early and do it. Well, Procrastination is a must. I know, I suck in my studies; I don't study always. Today is another day, I did my homework just before the bell rings, my head hurts thinking of what I should accomplish when I reach school. Gosh, my pororo is gonna start nagging if I don't. I am a horrible being.
"Don't you have school today?" my older sis ask me, probably ready to rap about my tardiness.
"yes. Is the breakfast ready sis?"
"Umm, you are in your final year Lyra and I have never seen you studying, all you do is eat sleep, shower and go school ".

"I'll study." I am really gonna be late if my sis keeps up on pointing out all my error. I am mentally praying right now.

" Dad left the money on the table."

"Okay, when will you leave for your university?

" Next week"

"Good I want you to go"

" Yeah, Yeah, you'll say that when you work by yourself "

" pfft... I am fine by myself When you left for fieldwork last month"

" I want to leave soon. I am sick of staying with abnormal siblings" she says.

"I'll make sure they know you say that"

"I don't care"

"Pororo say what?"

" I said lazy ass"

" Hypocrite

" Talking machine go to your school"

" Bye cinderella " I wave my hands mockingly and run up to my room.

I dressed up for school, did my routine, applied a thin layer of cream, and some nude lipstick, mascara, I checked the mirror, and Cringe. Damn! I forget to comb my hair. I comb it as humanly as possible, tied it to a loose bun and put my tinny silver earring; I love earrings it makes us look complete. I went outside and met my fuming cousin aka Ashley waiting to eat my head off. INteresting!!

" Lyra I swear I'll leave you one day if you're this late always "

"Good morning to you too Ashley"

" Annoying useless lazy.."

"Okay okay I get it, I am annoying but I am not useless and not lazy"

"Pfttt.... not lazy?? Are we talking about the same person here?"

It would be lovely to slap her hard right now; I want her to shut up " Ashley I saw Logan yesterday"