Ali

Dear Ali,

You were like a big sister to me. Always protecting me and helping me with things I didn't feel comfortable asking Alex. I'm sorry this is going to be short the pills are going to take in effect soon and I still need to write Ashlyn's note so I hope you understand.

For a quick explanation I got addicted to drugs after I moved in with Alex. I told Ash and she was helping me but I stopped letting her and told her I was fine. After Mal and I'd break up I was torn inside but didn't let that show. I played it off and have been planning to overdose at the next uswnt camp and that's what I did.

I don't regret it and I hope you won't be disappointed in me. I love you, big sis.

-Lucia

***

"A-Ash?" I open my eyes to an empty bed. I look on my phone and it says she's at a bar. This has been going on since Lucia's death. I don't blame her I can't she couldn't have been responsible it's my fault for not helping her threw her grief.

I hope in the car and start the engine driving towards the bar that Ahs always goes to. I find her passed out in one of the stools at the bar. "Ash?" I say lightly and poke her shoulder. I feel her wrist but there's not a pulse. "S-someone call 911!"  I yell out before breaking down crying.