Chapter X, escaping my limbo

As a young boy, I was told to "always fear the unknown", that I must fear life in other words. 

Once I understood that statement as I reached maturity and understood, I saw what a truly horrid quote I had decided to abide by throughout my small and insignificant life. 

1

I was holding Bella's hand as the gush of wind hit my face while running and flowing through my hair with the rain warning us that she will fall upon us any second. 

I had never seen my feet move at such a speed! I know that I get my daily workout from and to and throughout work however, now I can truly see that all that work paid off!

I knocked quickly on Mr. Louis's door while Bella was squeezing my hand every other second, keeping a lookout as she watches over the farms, she is so adorable! 

After a quick second, I hear the footsteps of a Mr.Louis leaning on his wooden stick, as he tries to open the door as quickly as he can, poor old man. He knows that his door never gets knocked on and once it does it is most definitely me. As so I told him anyways. 

He shakily twisted the gold and a quite rusty doorknob. Opening the screaming door from the lack of oil. 

"Today is the day huh son?", he asked as he began facing away to grab his jacket and keys.

I nodded in response while holding the hand of the love of my life, he walked back from the kitchen corner locking the door behind him while we were walking ahead of him down the three-step staircase. Which has holes as large as a foot in each,  whom Bella almost got her foot stuck in!

As he was walking to the driver seat, he gazed at us and smiled one of his crooked smiles while asking, "This is the girl, huh son?"

I chuckled while Bella was lost in her head not caring about what this man is babbling about, I don't judge her, to be honest. If I were in her shoes I would be too focused on caring about where Mrs. Robinson is currently too. Even though she is most probably lying face down in my old barn still. While me and my darling are about to take on the world! Never looking back!

2

As we sat down in the red pickup-truck which was newly washed, since I insisted upon Mr. Louis, to be nice. I felt as if I owed him this much. The inside interior wasn't the best. The car had horrible and holey leather seats with the cotton of the seats sticking out every inch and corner. 

Bella leaned back and closed her eyes immediately, I pity her poor soul, she must be exhausted. 

Mr.Louis twisted the keys and began backing out of the small area beside his house which he calls his "homemade garage". Which is truly only a small parking space with one too many small rocks.

As we were driving off, my eyes only met farms upon farms there wasn't much to this town! However, I must admit I was happy and thankful that my plan worked out. It struck me now that I somehow am managing to escape my limbo. Forever.