Muted Cherry Blossoms 🌸🔇 || 4-28-20

{All right uh, before we begin, I just wanna say... Happy birthday Komaeda. I love you. Kay thanks, bye.}

"Saihara-Chan!" An all too familar voice filled Shuichi's head as he slowly awoke. When he opened his eyes, he saw a purple smudge in front of his face. "U-Uh... K-Kokichi?!" Shuichi jolted up and backed away a little. "Mooorning, Saihara-Chan!" He called, an evil grin on his face. "What do you want, Kokichi?" Shuichi crossed his arms and furrowed his brow. "Aww, I can't wake up my beloved Saihara-Chan?" Shuichi sighed and pulled out his wallet. "How much?" Kokichi smiled. "30 bucks'll do." He said. Shuichi handed him the money and he went on his way. But, before he left, Ouma turned. "Oh, by the way, Mrs. Monophanie needs you. She said something about a school tour, or something. She's in the dining hall." Shuichi furrowed his brow as Ouma left. "Hm. Guess I gotta go to the dining hall, then..." Shuichi huffed, got ready, and headed out.

When he got there, he was greeted with Mrs. Monophanie. She was a unique person, that's for sure. She was about 5'6, and wore nothing but a coconut bra with a shawl and a grass skirt. Who knows why she hasn't gotten dress coded yet. She also had half pink, half white hair. But hey, at least she teaches. "Ah! Shuichi! I was expecting you!" She said, rushing to Shuichi. "I have a very important job for you." Shuichi raised a brow. "See that kid over there? He's new. I want you to show him around." Shuichi looked where she was pointing. There was a kid. He had green hair, about the same color as green tea, that looked rather soft. He wore a dark blue stripped shirt and khaki pants. His eyes were about he same shade of green and had thick, feminine eyelashes. Shuichi hadn't even met the guy, but damn. He had to admit, he was hot. He must have a girlfriend. Shuichi walked over to him and waved. "Hi! I heard you're new. I was assigned to show you around." Shuichi smiled and the boy smiled back with a nod. "I'm Shuichi Saihara. Ultimate Detective." The boy looked to the side for a bit before taking out a pencil and paper. Shuichi was confused, but watched as the other wrote something on the paper. 

'I am Rantaro Amami. I am the Ultimate Adventurer.'

Shuichi nodded. "So you can't speak?" Rantaro glanced to the side and slowly nodded.

'Sorry.'

Shuichi smiled. "No, it's okay. I'm sure there's a good reason as to why you're mute. Anyway, wanna start the tour?" Shuichi asked, but Rantaro just shook his head. 

'I already looked around the school the weekend I moved here.'

Shuichi raised a brow. Then why did Mrs. Monophanie ask Shuichi to show Rantaro around? Shuichi placed a hand on his chin. Rantaro just shrugged. He then quietly gasped and reached for Shuichi's hand, but grabbed his wrist instead and started to walk. "U-Uh... Where are we going...?" Rantaro just giggled as if saying, "You'll see." Shuichi just furrowed his brow and let Rantaro lead him. After running for a while, the two were in the field of the school. There were no trees except for one that was on top of a hill. It was a Sakura tree, of course. 

'I wanna ask you something.'

Shuichi nodded. Rantaro pointed at the tree.

'I heard that if you confess your feelings to someone under that tree, the person you have feelings for will miraculously fall for you and love you. Is that true?'

Shuichi glanced to the side. Sure, he's heard that before, but it never happened to Shuichi... Shuichi shrugged. "I mean... I wouldn't know... It's never happened to me..." Shuichi muttered. Rantaro frowned. Was he disappointed? As Rantaro was about to write something, the bell rang. "Oh. School's out already... Well, see you tomorrow Rantaro. You okay gettin home?" Rantaro nodded sadly, tucked his notepad into his bag and walked away.