Idol 🎤 || 5-6-20

Y'know when you listen to a song and you hear the person's voice and all you can think is, "That person must be hot-"

.....Shut up, you do it all the time.

Anyway, I totally did that just now. A song came on, and the person singing it sounded really hot. So, the only reasonable thing to do is look them up. And, boy was I right. Apparently, the guy's name is Rantaro Amami. He's about the same age as me, too. He had mint green hair and eyes that matched. He seemed really laid back, too. Of course, I stalked all of his social media accounts because that's just what you do. Most of his photos were pictures of him on trips at different places or pictures of him with his band. There were three other people in the band. A blonde girl who played keyboard, a short purple haired male that played guitar, and a tall navy blue haired male with a mask who seemed to play the drums. Of course, the first thing I did was talk to my friends about the band. Oh, the band was called "Avocadoes :)" By the way- I know, the name is amazing.

So, Shuichi whipped out his phone and tapped on his groupchat with his friends.

Kaito Has Buttlice. (8 members)

-----

Succy: Help guys, I found a band with a hot guy in it.

TheMoonIsNotCheese: Woah, Shuichi calm down- And who named the group chat that?!

AtuaHatesYouAll: Nyahahaha! What is the band called?

Succy: It's called "Avocadoes :)"

LoliWitchBitch: Nyeh? I've heard of them. Tenko-San is in love with the pianist.

HIYAHHHH: O, You mean Kaede? I am not in love with her! I just said she was pretty! You know my heart belongs to you, Yumeno-San!

LoliWitchBitch: Oh, O-Okay.... -/////-

Succy: Guys, off topic. I need advice.

BeepBoop: U-Uhm- What is happening? My p-phone keeps blowing up...

Tentacles: From what I saw, Poo-ichi has a crush on a singer.

Succy: Do not! I can say a guy's hot without having a crush on him! Anyway, I just wanted to know if I should buy tickets to one of their concerts!

~DoYouWannaDie unmuted the conversation.~

DoYouWannaDie: If you're gonna buy tickets, buy backstage passes to meet the lead singer.

~DoYouWannaDie muted the conversation.~

TheMoonIsNotCheese: Nu! Maki Roll, come back!

Succy: Ah, but backstage passes are so expensive...

BeepBoop: Well, if you want to meet your idol, then how about we pitch in! I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind!

LoliWitchBitch: Nyehh, I only have five dollars in my pockets....

HIYAHHHH: I wouldn't mind pitching in to help Shuichi meet the lead singer! I only ask for him to get me Kaede's number too!