Chapter 6

Wooyoung's pov

"Please love I swear I'm not going anywhere until you graduate. I know your dream is to be an idol as well. I don't want your career to be over before it starts my love." I heard a calming voice speak as soon as I opened my eyes. I quickly tried to push away the stranger until I heard my inner wolf whine at the loss of contact.

"Mate?" I whispered confused. He nodded and kissed my forehead softly. I smiled and cuddled closer to my mate happily.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" I asked tearfully as I remembered what he said as I awoke. He smiled sadly and caressed my cheek lovingly.

"I have to leave in six months to begin my training to be an idol." He spoke softly. I growled lowly and hugged him tightly.

"Why would you even meet me in the first place then? Why not just leave me here to fend for myself? Now that I've met you, I'm gonna need you now when I have my heats. The suppressors won't work anymore now that I've met you!" I whined.

"What's heat? Anyways, I'll try my best to help you through it!" He said.

"I don't even know your name and you're offering to have sex with me?" I asked playfully. His cheeks darkened as he blushed.

"It's NamJoon. What's yours?" NamJoon asked, his cheeks still red with embarrassment.

"Wooyoung." I smiled.

Seonghwa's pov

I heard my soulmate's phone ping with a text. I knew it was wrong but I read it anyways.

Text
Hey, Yoongs its Namjoon. Listen I know we haven't talked in 2 years but I met my soulmate! Also, are we still going to try and debut in a few months? My soulmate is the cutest thing ever! His name's Wooyoung and well he's an omega! Whatever that means.

Wooyoung? My best friend?

Soon, Yoongi awoke and noticed his phone in my hand. I smiled and started running from him.

"You'll never catch me!" I taunted him until he transformed into his panther form. I squealed and ran into a clearing where my best friend was cuddled into an unknown man, probably Namjoon.

I ran towards them and pulled my best friend into my arms. I hugged him tightly and turned my back towards our soulmates.

"Woo was my first! Unless you're the best person I've met, you can't have him!" I exclaimed. Wooyoung laughed and hugged me back.

"It's okay, Hwa. He's nice to me. He even offered to help with my heats." Wooyoung winked and laughed at Namjoon and Yoongi's faces. My eyes widened.

"That's amazing!" I exclaimed and hugged him tighter. He laughed until Namjoon tapped my back.

"Can I have my soulmate back? I liked having him in my arms." Namjoon asked. I sighed and looked at Wooyoung who nodded.

"Fine" I mumbled and walked to Yoongi. I held him in my arms instead.

"Can I have my phone back now?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh yeah sorry!" I mumbled and gave him his phone.

Mingi's pov

I got really jealous of seeing Jimin all lovey-dovey with another man. I pulled them apart and dragged Jimin up to the roof of the school.

"Why were you so close with Yunho's soulmate?" I asked lowly. Jimin gulped but smiled at me.

"He's my friend! He has been for a long time and since he graduated, I haven't seen him in a long time." Jimin explained, playing with his fingers shyly. I took both of his hands in my own and kissed his lips deeply.