Cabin in the Woods

LEVI

Sunlight filtered through the woodland as I meandered my way through the trees after leaving the brats to sort out the cabin, hoping to cross paths with Aurora who had taken it upon herself after Eren's overbearing became to much to canvasing the area of our newest hideaway up in the mountain forest, far away from prying eyes. 

For the time being at least.

It had taken almost two days from Karanes to get here, and the entire journey had been somewhat grating with Eren's incessant need to be by Aurora's side ever since he had seen her choice of hairstyle, which I had to admit even though I had loved her hair as it was, this new cut highlighted an edge to her that has always been below the surface pushing to break free that had my heart beating faster in a way I didn't think a hairstyle could, or maybe it was more than that, maybe it was the dark look in her eyes that had replaced the hollowness that was having such a desirable effect.

She's not hiding anymore, she's accepted what she is, all rage and feeling and burning passion and woe be to the stupid bastard that gets in her way.

A gentle rustle in the trees pricked my ears and smiling to myself, I slowed my pace as the noise drew closer, not evening bothering to be discreet, and when I was confident of her position behind me, I spun around and disarmed her of her gun before pressing her back into the nearest tree with a satisfied smile.

There you are...

"You're not as quiet as you think", I smirked as I placed my hands on either said of her head, the sweet smell of sunshine and flowers filling my nose as her vibrant red hair tousled in the breeze.

"What makes you think that I didn't want you to hear me?" Aurora quipped as she tilted her chin, a clear challenge in her mismatched grey and green eyes that had me more than a little intrigued. 

"Oh, I see" I drawled in a low tone as I leaned forward so that our faces were inches apart, excitement rising as I watched her pupils blow full, "and what Pray tell, has you giving up you're advantage?"

"This..." Aurora whispered as she rubbed the front of my breeches with the palm of her hand and groaning at the feel of her touch, I turned to meet her lips in a slow, languid kiss that had my staff stirring.

"Hmmm, I think I can oblige." I smiled into her lips as I grabbed handfuls of her rear and forcing her lips against mine, she pushed her tongue past my parted lips, fighting for dominance, before breaking off with moan when my fingers dug into her ass. 

"I want you to take me against this tree." Aurora breathed in my ear before nipping at my lobe, sending a jolt through my body that had my hips rolling into hers, "But first..." she trailed off suggestively as she sank down onto her knees to work on my belt and unable to stop myself, I knotted my fingers in her short curls, excitement heating up my groin.

Reaching into my trousers, Aurora pulled my rapidly hardening erection free; pumping it a few times with her small hand before running her tongue along the underside of my shaft, the sensation of which had my head thumping back against the tree with a deep groan of pleasure.

"Damn." I hissed, my grip on her hair tightened as she took a much of me as she could into your mouth, and letting me lead her head, Aurora hollowed out her cheeks and curled her tongue in what was quickly becoming too much as she flicked her beautiful eyes up to mine, face flushed delicately with arousal. 

If I don't stop this, it will be over before its even begun.

Pulling her head away, I fell free from her lips with a slight pop that had my mind reeling with lust and reaching down for her, I all but dragged her up to her feet before spinning us both around and pressing her up against the tree trunk, my mouth pressing hungrily against hers.