Theories

Theory #1
This one is a simple one that was the first thing that came in my mind after watching the trailer

So in the starting you can see that all the members are sitting together in a round table. Relatively small, making sure they're all pretty close to eachother.
They're eating food, enjoying each other's company. Soobin is having a great time. He's laughing along with Yeonjun and Taehyun.
After a few seconds the table isn't round, at least not to us to look at. The scenes are shown as if they were sitting on a long table that goes on for ETERNITY.
Yeonjun, Soobin and Taehyun seem closer in the start as the first scene after the round table is the three of them.

Yeonjun had the telescope first and he looked out of it. Soobin sat next to him and was happy that he was having fun looking out of it. Taehyun then shows him something in a notebook to which he smiles at, then Taehyun proceeds to show the others too.
Next scene is Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Soobin. Here Yeonjun is texting somebody, or just doing something on his phone and Soobin tries looking over the BLONDE guy's shoulders (Yeonjun you never fooled anyone..) and seemingly get his attention but instead Yeonjun looks at Beomgyu and smiles.
He then turns to Taehyun, trying to get his attention while he was playing chess with Huening Kai.
Taehyun does give a reaction to Soobin but focuses on playing with Huening Kai.
In the next it's Yeonjun listening to music while eating something, one ear bud inside his ear and the other in Beomgyu's. Then he takes it from Yeonjun and puts it in Taehyun's was just as Soobin was trying to tell him something.
Taehyun didn't respond to him
Finally it's the maknaes talking and laughing together and then it is Soobin with the telescope. Then he tries calling out to Yeonjun but he's playing with Huening Kai, looking in the opposite direction.

So.... the analysis until Soobin ends up on the opposite side of the BIGGEST TABLE I'VE EVER SEEN.

(This is the theory #1 which is the rawest one tbh, I have other and much better theories but this is also ok I guess)

In MAGIC ISLAND Soobin types out a text saying "I had a nightmare again" but he never sends it.

So...what if its  just the nightmare, the same one Soobin was talking about before. And since nightmares reflect your fears, maybe Soobin's fear is loosing his friends.

But......with more

What if his nightmare isn't exactly loneliness? What if it isn't Soobin who needs saving here?

Just what if, Soobin isn't the one who needs saving?

What if it's Soobin who's supposed to save someone else?

What if it's Soobin not saying save me, but repeating the request made to him?

........................................................................................

DUN DUN DUN

----------------------------------------------------------------------