Theory

We start with the boys sitting together having fun on the table we notice a star in the middle and a telescope which was the beginning of the 'Magic Island' M/V. 

As we know they made a promise with the star but soon they separated and forgot about their promise and the star fell asleep. In the video it shows that they start to separate slowly like they did in the Magic island. Now while we see the boys slowly separating in the MV the way the camera moves is in a straight line but than when the camera moves out of the shot it shows that the table is now circular.Now when I thought about all the M/Vs what came to my mind was they are stuck in a 'time loop'.

Now before I didn't have any info to back me up, but now I might.If the table showed their time than the linear timeline becomes cyclical timeline which means that they are stuck in a 'time loop' in 'Run Away' they said "Rewind the clock, rewind now" and in the 'Can't We Just Leave The Monster Alive' they in these specific lines said "it's been repeating over and over again" and "I'm going to go back". This maybe happening because of the promise they made with the star that their friendship is destiny. Now that may mean that they need to reunite but there is a force that's acting against them and that's the blue and green eyed cat like figure. In the Magic Island Soobin had nightmares and the lyrics (Yeonjun) said "someone called my name, the cat with different eyes, I'm tired of those eyes, still, but you cant fall asleep, you cant fall asleep" which means that the Magic Island is a dream world and the cat is apart of it.(cats who have to different colored eyes are said to be able to see 2 worlds)

Which might mean Soobin is in the dream world but not the others. Now Soobin is stuck in the middle of the table which represents the ripple effect which could be forgetting promise- separate- star sleeps- time loop.

Then there is how they are sitting, it's the same way the stars are like around the big star in the Magic Island M/V this leads to a time paradox because already in the beginning of the story the are in a loop.Now another way at looking at the table is as a black hole because once the star dies it can turn into a black hole sometimes. Which it can affect time and space and at that time when Soobin was in the center the star wasn't there anymore. the middle of the black hole is called 'singularity' (V was stuck in glass as well).

Now if we put it together it could mean that when they forgot the promise it led to a cosmic imbalance.

 Now with all the time being tinkered with because of this it could mean that when Soobin was asking for help than the boys could have received his message but before. What I mean is that in the magic island they were talking about the mirror ghost now that  to say Soobin was the mirror ghost, maybe he was trying to contact the boys (Save me, S.O.S) but he contacted another version of the boys.Which means the boys need to save Soobin by breaking the glass (like bts) for them to be reunited

Highly confusing theory, but it makes sense I guess.