Cat theory

The spooky cat with two different eyes is like a implication of the Cheshire cat.

The Cheshire cat was kinda like a guiding spirit for Alice but also a very big antagonist.
The Cheshire cat had this spooky feel and could bend time and change reality.
This cat (I'm calling it Cat) with different eyes also has a very similar role.

Cat was there when Seokjin needed to save his friends. Cat helped him bend reality in BU
But in +U Cat resembles the creepy Cheshire cat way more. Cat is always there during a sad scene. Like always.

The cat also has two different eyes, means it can maybe see through the past and future.

Since it's kinda like the Cheshire cat, it could be showing edited or different versions of the reality. Cat could either do this to guide them or mislead them.

Yeonjun saw himself on the ground. When he looked close by he saw the cat.
Another thing is, that the lyrics distribution also kinda contributes to the storyline.
According to the lyrics and MVs, Yeonjun seems to be the most connected to the cat, but the exact opposite way of Seokjin....or maybe not?

The cat could be trying to show him some sort of way. Maybe it's to take him away from that future or to take him TO that future. Whatever it is, I feel like the cat wants Yeonjun to follow...