My Final Thoughts

So... I know I'm late but...
I think I finally have a (almost) final theory down and I wanted to tell it to you guys

The night after the world burned down...
In Run Away,  you can see that Yeonjun put fire to the book and then Beomgyu put it out.
In the end, there is fire again and it's because of the magnifying glass too. (Look I'm trying to do everything from memory I'm too lazy to actually recheck it)

Yeonjun put the cookies in the oven and it caught fire.

When Yeonjun picked up a tomato to throw at them, the whole place turned red and when he looked up there was fire around and the rest of them looked kinda like zombies.

Also when he says "shhhh" in the song, the oven goes up in fire.

But then again he looked at his hand in regret. Maybe he did it by accident...?

In the dance when the line goes "Crumpled sand castles, who's a liar?", Soobin and Taehyun have their fingers crossed behind their back, indicating that they're lying. The others have their pinkies stretched out, indicating it's a promise.
Maybe they're lying about being alright. And the others are promising to be there and understand them.

In the M/V there's a lot of red, red is a colour that symbolises change. But that's much different from the strawberry Taehyun is munching on. Strawberries represent purity and innocence. That means (maybe) Taehyun in innocent out of them.

Beomgyu is seen playing with the "red" (all the red stuff) and he seems to be quite ok with it considering he drew a smily face with the red.

Beomgyu also is seen trapping Taehyun in his blankets when everything goes red... Which could mean he's trying to either, shield him from the change or compel him to accept it.

Yeonjun bursts Soobin's bubble, which could literally mean bursting his bubble. Maybe due to the fire, he lost what he had planned for their friendship. Maybe that's why he looked so disappointed when Yeonjun did that.
But it clearly shows that Yeonjun did it to catch his attention. Maybe that's what he means by HIS friends not understanding him. He wants to catch their attention and he ends up being drastic to do so, but in the end it hurts all of them in some way or another.

Huening Kai is seen trying to eat the strawberry shortcake/cheesecake while all chaos breaks around. That could mean that he's trying to retain his purity and innocence with all the chaos and change going on. Maybe he's reluctant of the change.

So the conclusion is,
Yeonjun probably burned the whole thing down to catch their attention but he also ended up hurting them.
Taehyun and Soobin are not ok and they're just lying.
Beomgyu likes the new change, and he's trying to make everyone comfortable with it.

At least that's the theory for now.
Who knows what might unravel after I dig around for like another few days?