Beetle who bites

Setting: Pre confrontation. They have not confessed yet nor resolved their issues. This married couple is pair of angry bulls.
Now on the story,

..........

Shravan was driving his car while Suman sat beside him. They had a big fight in the morning which led to her going to PCT and Shravan stormed to his office. In afternoon Pushkar sent both of them a reminder message to both of them.

"Bhaiya/ Sumo, I hope you guys remember its my birthday and we are having a bonfire party.
Google map attached."

"PS: Don't get late and please sideline your issues for the day."

Shravan groaned at the message and closed his file. He got up from his desk and left the office. He went back home only to realize no one was home. Ramu kaka informed him that everyone already left. He didn't want to but still asked if she was home. He got a negative answer. She didn't return yet.

He called her reluctantly because he didn't want his brother to be sad on his birthday. However selfish Pushkar and Preeti's behaviour was he could not do bad to them.

"What?" She said as she picked up phone.

"Wow I expected some manners!" He taunted her.

"I don't entertain irrelevant people with my manners."

"Yeah I'm the most irrelevant person in your life."

"I guess the vice versa is better true."

"You got Pushkar's message? Coming home anytime soon?"

"No I'm not coming. I'll stay here only. You go enjoy the party."

"You'll stay at PCT? Are you mad?"

"Where will I go then? Sleep on the roads? I can't go to your house like its strange and even Tiwari Killa would be locked."

"Were you born idiot or hit your head afterwards?"

"Are you done insulting me? Go get ready that monkey would be waiting for you. "

"And not you?"

"No he won't. I told him I won't come."

"Why?"

"Common sense lawyer Malhotra. You and I at the same place is like keeping anhydrous Sodium in the open air. It blasts. So its Better only you go as it is your brother's birthday."

"Fine stay where you are."

"Enjoy Malhotra"

"See you soon Malhotra"

He hung up which confused her. Why would he say 'see you soon"? She didn't understand but dismissed it being one of his stupidity. He had become stupider after marriage.

After dismissal of her staff, she was working on her computer looking after some accounts when a car screeched outside. She had locked PCT from inside thus she could not guess who it was. Someone knocked the door and she got alerted. It was four in afternoon and she did not know who would visit her at this time. She did not respond for twice then she noticed. The pattern of knocking changed. It was the secret knock. Shravan?

She opened the door and saw Shravan Malhotra standing there. He was in a casual look, with a blue tee shirt and denims. And surprisingly he had left his hairs without gel.
He looks edible. What edible? Sumo are you mad? How can you call him that? But he looks so....

"Are you done checking me out?"

"Which idiot would do that? I was wondering what more destruction you want to do here."