Butterfly promise

A/n:- How are you my lovelies? I wasn't supposed to write one here still I did because I had the idea come suddenly to me. I want detailed comments this time. Inline. What part what dialogue and thing you loved? Everything. Enjoy.

Suman was getting angry by the time. The person she wanted to ignore first has to collide with her at her worst possible moment. She was asked by Anjali to cater her party which she asked Preeta to handle but The Shravan Malhotra had to come there and he thought it would be fun to add Turmeric in the Kheer they had prepared. Well he thought it to be Kesar powder. What the! That's what Sumo thought. Now she ran to the venue and do the damage control. She had to add more milk and sugar to hide the turmeric flavor but the color couldn't be his.

She was angry on that Malhotra. She had to confront him but not with the flour on head courtesy Preeta. She collided with him ruining his black shirt and hitting her nose. It was a hilarious scene to watch- him holding her from waist and her looking into his eyes shocked all white faced and hairs like a baboon while her nose went red from the hit. The moment was broken as he laughed at her and she lost the balance. She had a fall but the Malhotra was still laughing.

She stood up holding her backside towards Anjali's room. She called her there for a spare of clothes. Anjali convinced her to Suman to join the party and got a top for her to change into . It was a nice fuschia blue one and matched nicely with her high waisted jeans but the issue was her little bit of stomach which she couldn't hide. She was kind of uncomfortable with the show but still carried herself with confidence as she entered the party after a cleaning and make up session. She looked beautiful.

But the moment she was there, she got more angry on him. He had been ignoring her for weeks and now dancing with Shaila their old classmate who in school always made fun of Shravan and now was going all gaga on him. She went to the drinks corner and asked for coke. But drank the one which some other boy ordered. When the waiter told her so, she asked him to give her the same drink again. She took her three drinks and was a bit tipsy then.

Shravan though had been dancing with Shaila but he had eyes for her only. Also the guys who were admiring her too. But he was relieved no one approached her until a guy went to her.

She was sitting on the seat and getting tipsy by the time when someone came and took her drink away and got her sugar water instead.

"Hey! My drink."

"Relax! Try this new one. Its much better."

"Why do you look like him?"

"Who?"

"Jairaj"

"Because that's me you drunk duffer."

"I'm not drunk. Wait I'm not duffer also."

"Yeah yeah!"

"Yaar where were you for so many years 1,2,3 ...3 years."

"I was in Kolkata. You know that. I was busy then. But now I got transferred here."

"Great! Now I will tell that Qutub Minar that he is not the only friend that I have."

"Qutub Minar? You're really drunk."

"I'm not."

On the other hand someone was burning with jealousy. He left Shaila earlier on dance floor when he saw a guy coming to her. He saw her recognition and friendly hug which seemed very unnecessary to him. Never hugged me like that. He saw them talking and giving each other Hi- Fi and her pouting too. Then he reached the peak of jealousy when saw her holding his hand and pulling him to the dance floor.