Chapter Twenty One

The first thing I was visited with in the morning was an exhausted Nikolai who looked so unrefined and wild yet still handsome and appealing like sweet chocolate. He was what the desperate house wives would call 'sex on legs' and take the hit when it comes swinging at you.

"Babe can we talk?" Nikolai said after his cup of coffee in the kitchen while I stuffed my face with some grapes Noel forced me to eat.

"Hmm." I said in agreement before I followed him to the living room where he had me sit down and knelt in front of me.

"Well I thought long and hard on what I did and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I called you fat, I'll never do that again." He apologized as he placed his hands on my legs and avoided my gaze.

"Unless you want me to." He whispered but I heard clearly.

"Did Nikolai say anything?" I asked innocently and he faced me and captured my lips quickly.

"I love you." He said before he jumped on the couch and placed his head on my thigh.

I ran my hand through his hair as he moaned softly before hugging my waist and burying his face in my stomach. I felt him lifting up my shirt as he kissed my belly button and hummed into my stomach making me feel, weird. I felt as if something in my stomach kick but I shook it off.

"What about office?"

"I'm so tired so I want to stay like this for sometime. Noel will place a call saying I'm turning in late and reschedule my appointments." Nikolai explained as I ran my hand through his hair making him to moan before I watched his chest raise and fall at a steady beat. He was sleeping.

I smiled as I waved my fingers making the TV to switch on before Noel walked in. He saw our position and nodded before dropping my breakfast at the table by my side. I ate my breakfast slowly as I admired Nikolai's sleeping face.

I was bored and I wanted to go out and play but I had no zeal to. I played with the tablet Nikolai had gifted me as I flashed through the internet looking for something to do but nothing.

"Yashka do you want to go grocery shopping with me, we are low on supplies?" Noel asked as I stood up from my bed in joy and nodded.

"Let me get dressed." I said before Noel smiled and closed the door behind him.

I picked out a bright yellow sweater and orange shorts. After putting them on, I picked out a white socks and a random pair of sneakers, put them on and stepped to Noel who was waiting for me. We took a cab because he wanted to educate me on how public transport worked before we stepped out.

The store we entered to buy our groceries was large and neat. I saw as people picked out what they wanted as Noel held my hand, pulling like a kid as I glared at it in fascination.

"Here, this is a list of things I want you to help me find. It's light so you can bring it over, I'll be close by." He said before he moved the shopping cart that I will be sure to push at the end of the day.

"Okay." I said, grabbing the list and taking my tiny self away to look for what Noel asked of me to get.

The first on the list was closeup toothpaste and some toothbrush. I walked around the store looking for that but not without making pit stops at things in the list or things that caught my interest.

I was about to pick some toothbrush when a hand touched mine making me to withdraw quickly as I looked at the unpleasant face.

"Yashka, how nice to see you again." Vatu said and gave me a mischievous grin as I quickly picked the toothbrush and turned my back on him.