Chapter 4 I Feel Sick 💊

Through out the rainy day sun just keeps coughing, which was bad since it was near flu season. On ula ula island brenden shows dusk a magazine, which had lillie on the cover of it. Dusk looks in disbelief "son of a b****" dusk whispers quickly "I know, look what it says here, some trainer named Joshua is some claimed to become new champ" brenden points out. Dusk slams his hands in the dining table and was about the break something, but that gave him an idea "say, brenden what would you say to a little visit to our new friend Joshua" dusk says with a Wicked grin. Brenden agrees and they head out "RED, CALEM, KEEP AN ON THE LEAGUE FOR US" dusk shouts as they walk into the rainy day. Sun coughs loud, when moon got home she got out of her wear school clothes and pit on some casual comfy home clothes. Moon checks on sun and sits on his bed with him "what's wrong brother?" Moon asks swaying her legs. Sun coughs and says "I'm sick moon, you might not *Cough*" moon didn't need a doctor to tell her what's wrong. "Sun has a cold, I'm gonna run to the pharmacy and get some medicine" mom says to moon "I'll see you in a little bit, keep an eye on sun for me" mom says putting on her shoes and heating out with an umbrella.

Moon plays with Suns hair with her fingers "I'm so happy to see you home" moon says

Moon plays with Suns hair with her fingers "I'm so happy to see you home" moon says. Sun didn't feel good and slowly shut his eyes. In his dream Charlie waits for him "what the hell is keeping you, we need to take care of lollie" Charlie says with frustration. "Charlie, we can't just go in a do it and besides how do you know it's her" sun explains and asks "I've seen this before I died" Charlie explains. Sun didn't know what Charlie was trying to say, but he trusts him "I'll keep you posted" sun says. At the Festival Plaza, dusk and brenden confronted Joshua, but what they didn't know that lollie wasn't there so it was gonna be easy. "You must be that little PUNK Joshua" dusk says "who are you?" Joshua rudely asks "we're 2 members of the legendary 6" dusk introduces. Joshua knew who they are just didn't know the trainers in it "oh so I hear your the super strong pokemon trainer team" joshua sarcastically says. "Watch that tone of voice pal" brenden says sternly "oh what are you gonna do, whoop me?" Joshua  sarcastically asks. Back at home, mom wakes up sun "here you go baby" mom says giving sun some cough pills.

Suns cough subsided a little "thanks mom" sun says slowly drifting off again

Suns cough subsided a little "thanks mom" sun says slowly drifting off again. "Moon, I have a special mission for you to do" mom says "alright, what is it" moon asks. Mom gets down to moons level "I need you to get a special berry, it's like medicine used for coffees and teas" mom explains "it should be on akala island, near route 6 on a berry tree" mom adds. Moon understands and grabs rowlet and eevee with her and prepares to head out. As moon was tying her shoes mom shows moon what the berry looks like. Moon was surprised, because she never seen a berry that huge before "wow this must be something special" moon says looking at the picture. "Have you used this before" moon asks "yes I have, it's very important that sun gets this" mom explains handing moon the picture and with one good look she heads to akala island.

Back at the Festival plaza Joshua, being the spoiled brat he is, starts to mock dusk and brenden

Back at the Festival plaza Joshua, being the spoiled brat he is, starts to mock dusk and brenden. "Oh look at Mr. Tough guy" Joshua mocked "listen here you little s**t" dusk confronts. "Your not man enough, you'll never be alolan champ" brenden adds "yes I can I'm better then your current champ!" Joshua shouts. "Are you willing to test your strength, then prove it by taking on the  legendary six League, if your MAN enough" dusk offers. Joshua is just to cocky and acts like a little punk so he accepts the challenge "I ACCEPT IMMA BECOME THE NEW CHAMP OF ALOLA" Joshua claims. "Good very good" dusk sinisterly says and so did brenden.

Lollie and Lillie were enjoying some dinner together, but lollie wanted to get a little bit more closer with her

Lollie and Lillie were enjoying some dinner together, but lollie wanted to get a little bit more closer with her. Lillie wasn't very comfortable and tries to show that, but lollie isn't letting up. As for the food, she wasn't very hungry *is this poisoned* Lillie thinks, which was very silly. But she didn't trust lollie much "uh lollie, could you taste this for me?" Lillie asks "sure thing" lollie gets a forkful and eats some *so it's not poisoned* Lillie thinks to herself. Once she ate, nothing happened, lillie got through dinner without getting poisoned. Lillie looks at you reader "I know, this seems silly, but trust me this girl is acting weird and I don't like it" lillie explains. Back to their point of view; "enjoy the dinner?" Lollie asks "Uh yes, very delicious" lillie says with a fake smile. Back on ula ula island dusk and brenden tell red, Lucas, and calem the news "WHAT?!" Lucas shouts with disbelief "but how?" Calem asks. "We might have done some persuading and he fell for it, what a cocky loser" dusk explains "I guess that makes sense" lucas says. Back on mele mele island mom takes care of sun for the day, till moon came back covered in mud, but she successfully got the berry. "Here mama, I got it" moon says exhausted "thanks moon, now shower and change, you deserve a nice long rest" mom says taking the berry from moon. Mom makes the special tea for sun "here you go sun, drink up" she gently says giving him the tea. For Sun the tea was quite gross and bitter, but he had to drink it.

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😄 it's people like you that keep thjs book going😇.