Chapter 63 Help From Lunala

Explosions rang out "everybody get down!" Red shouts and everyone ducks down as rubble hits the ground. Lunala used moonblast on lollies group with a big explosion. Half of the group fell down the stairs, but some remain, sun started getting flashbacks. Suns eyes then grew wide as he saw lollie pull out an ultra beast pistol, now lunala isn't an ultra beast, but it can kill. Sun remembers carls rifle he brought into the worm hole a while back. Lunala then shields the group from the pistols blast "HOW CAN A LITTLE F**KING PISTOL DO SO MUCH DAMAGE!" lucas shouts. "Quickly, into the worm hole!" Gladion shouts "everybody jump in!" Calem orders and everyone jumps in. Lunala looks bad to see lollie with an evil smile. Lunala crys its sound and flys into the whole along with it's friends.

Unconsciously sun felt a presents "Lunala?" Sun asks "yeah it's me" lunala says in a feminine voice

Unconsciously sun felt a presents "Lunala?" Sun asks "yeah it's me" lunala says in a feminine voice. "Lunala, you're a girl?" Sun asks "well of course I am, what made you think other wise?" Lunala asks. Sun says silent for a while "because normally, uh legendaries don't have a gender" sun says "oh that, well lets just say I'm the 1st" lunala says "I'm sorry" sun says "it's ok" lunala says. Sun without realizing can now speak to pokemon "what hold on! I can understand you?!" Sun asks with shock. "Yes you can...." Lunala says as he's slapped back from reality. "What happened?" Sun asks "you suffered from minor head injury" a voice says over on a high tech computer. "Captain phyco?" Sun asks as he gets up from the table. "What are you doing here?" Sun asks "isn't that a question I should be asking you?" Captain phyco says with a chuckle "and you should ve fine" phyco says and shuts the computer off. "Where are we?" Sun asks "you're back at the base" phyco answers "what happened?" Sun asks "you and your friends were lying unconscious, and that's when I found you" zossie explains. "Zossie?!" Suns shouts and zossie hugs sun "hey sun, long time no see" zossie says with glee. "Where is everybody?" Sun asks "they're waiting for you" zossie answers and sun walks out to the lobby. Sun noticed a buff member in the corner *what's his problem?* sun thinks to himself. Lillie then jumps into Suns arms "sun! I'm so glad you're safe" lillie says and kisses sun on the lips. "Ok break it up you two" brenden says and gladion grabs his shoulder and nods no. After sun and lillie finished kisses sun looks around "where lunala?" Sun asks "nebby is outside" lillie answers "hey sun" a voice calls out "hey lycanroc" says greets. *wait did i?* sun starts then looks at his lycanroc.

"Why so surprised?" Lycanroc asks "dude, you can talk?!" Sun asks "kinda, but only you can understand me" lycanroc answers

"Why so surprised?" Lycanroc asks "dude, you can talk?!" Sun asks "kinda, but only you can understand me" lycanroc answers. "Guys, lycanroc can talk!" Sun says with excitement "well through his language yes" lillie says "no, I mean he can talk like a human" sun objects. "Go ahead, speak" sun says and lycanroc barks, but sun heard "why?" And sun snaps his fingers "see!" Sun says. Everyone thought sun was a little jet lagged "everyone, you should rest up, come enjoy our finest" dulse offers. "Not coming with us sun?" Lillie asks "I got some unfinish business to attend to" sun answers and walks outside. *geez, how can anyone tell between night and day?* sun asks to himself. Lunala patiently waits for sun outside. "Hey lunala, you know this funny thing happened I had a dream that you talked" sun tells with a chuckle. "But indeed I do" lunala says to sun "how is this possible?!" Sun asks "you hit your head really hard when you hit the floor" lunala explains. Where did we fall from?" Sun asks "a high place, but you missed the building and landed on a much shorter building" lunala explains and offers sun a ride on her back. "You want to ride with me?" Lunala asks "yes" sun answers and hops right on lunala. Lunala flaps it's wings and they set off "where are we going?" Sun asks "I place I use to go to when I was a cosmog" lunala answers "woo hoo! This ks awesome!" Lycanroc howls. Lunala flys way up high as the night went on, or at least I think.

Sun, lycanroc, and lunala head to a cliff with a cave by it "what is this place?" Sun asks "its where I grew up" lunala answers

Sun, lycanroc, and lunala head to a cliff with a cave by it "what is this place?" Sun asks "its where I grew up" lunala answers. "But how? you couldn't even fly"  Sun asks and points out "it's called teleportation" lunala answers. "That's how I saved lillie from getting cornered" lunala adds "I had a dream about that" sun says "did you?" Lycanroc chuckles. Sun hits lycanroc in the bed of the head "ow, ok" lycanroc apologized. Sun looks at you "and see, this is why the writer had lunala. Makes more sense for a legendary that can fly" sun explains. Lunala nudges sun a little "I was summon to help, what exactly was it?" Lunala asks "I think it was about this" sun answers and pulls out the moon stone. "Is that what I think it is?" Lunala asks and holds the stone with one hand "a moon stone? But how?" Lunala asks "but that's not all" sun says and pulls out the sun trinket. "No way, how did you get these?!" Lunala asks "I gave it to him for Christmas" lycanroc says "how did you find it?" Sun asks "I found it while you were Christmas shopping and making out with lillie" lycanroc explains. Lunala holds the moon stone "wow, I never thought the moon stone would be here" lunala says in a daze.

"Shines bright like the moon" sun says "some bad people are after the secret lake?" Lunala asks "you need to protect that lake at all costs" lunala orders

"Shines bright like the moon" sun says "some bad people are after the secret lake?" Lunala asks "you need to protect that lake at all costs" lunala orders. "If lollie and her army get their hands on that lake, we can kiss alola goodbye" lunala says.

🗳💬🙂 this really supports these books, because it's people like you that help us out.