Chapter 49 I'm Not Wearing That

Sun goes to the Plaza where lollie was waiting for him,along with Joshua. Sun stares at lollie for a bit "welcome back sun" lollie said in a sinister tone of voice *oh god* sun thought. "Let's take her down while the grabbing is still good" Charlie says in his mind *no way, we can't* sun thought back to his inner demon. "Come on, we can take her" Charlie growls and was about to launch at her *no, no,no, we can't* sun thought back. "Why not" Charlie asks *because A she might kill us or B she might still be annoyed* sun says in his mind. Lollie then places her hand on his shoulder "right this way sun" lollie said with an evil smile. Sun wacks her hand off of his shoulder "don't touch me" sun growls at her, lollie only laughs in a sinister way. Sun lets himself in the plaza, he looks around to see other people setting up for the party *wow, turns out lollie really wants lillie to come back* sun thought and walks with her towards a room sun never saw. The room he never saw was the meeting room and lollie sits on the table. Lollie crosses her legs with one foot pointing at him and Joshua locks the door. "Come on sun, she's right in front of us" charlie growls and sun growls too. But stops immediately and covers his mouth.

*she'll rule the very day, she stole your girlfriend from you" Charlie growls in his mind *no Charlie, stop* sun fought in his mind

*she'll rule the very day, she stole your girlfriend from you" Charlie growls in his mind *no Charlie, stop* sun fought in his mind. Sun stops thinking all together "sun is everything ok?" Lollie asks with a cackle "yes lollie, everything is huh peachy" sun answers with a growl. "Aw, whose a good boy" lollie coos as she pets his head like a dog "don't touch me" sun snaps and swats her hands away. "Sun, I got a proposition for you" lollie says "what is it?" Sun asks unamused "I want to to wear this" lollie orders. Sun looked over to see the orange suit that's on the title screen, and the add salt to the wound, lollie added and orange top hat. Sun pushes the suit away "there is no way in hell, I'm so not wearing that suit" sun declines, which didn't please lollie. "Sun, if you want lillie to be safe at my party, you'll wear what I'll tell you" lollie threatens and sun growls at her. Joshua then laughs at him "haha loser" Joshua mocks "Joshua shut up" lollie growls at him. Lollie puts this suit in a bag "get out of my site" lollie shoos with her hand and sun leaves without another word. Sun then puts the bag in his packback, because I don't know "logic" I guess. Sun was heading home, till gladion runs into sun causing both of them to fall to the ground. "Or, what gives" sun groans as gladion lifts himself off of sun "sun! Don't go to the Plaza! It's a trap!" Gladion warns to late, since sun was already there.

"Gladion I'm ok, I'm fine" sun reassures him and pats his shoulder

"Gladion I'm ok, I'm fine" sun reassures him and pats his shoulder. Gladion lifts him up from the ground and sun whips the dirt off of his shirt and pants. "What was that thing you wanted to tell me on the phone?" Sun asks "lollie is tricking you, she only plans to get closer to lillie" gladion warns "and how do you know about this?" Sun asks. "I butt dialed her while me and moon were making out" gladion answers "how did you get her phone number?" Sun asks "lillie gave it to for some reason, I think she thought me and her could get along" gladion answers. Sun folds his arms "how did lollie not know you were listening to her?" Sun asks "it was during a call she was having with some guy named rick, remember that?" Gladion answers then asks. "Yeah I remember rick, an abusive boyfriend if may add" sun answers. "Where you heading?" Gladion asks "I'm heading to the league" sun asks "any particular reason?" Gladion asks "the tell the boys about the party" sun answers. Sun and Gladion separate, and sun leaves on a boat and heads to the league and he checks on his phone "sun, I need you here" dusk texts "sure, I'm on my way" sun texts back. Sun makes it to the league and dusk quickly lets him in "what's the thing you wanted to tell me?" Sun asks "you heard about the party right?" Dusk answers and shows him the invites.

*gross* sun thought as dusk hand him the invite "no, I'm not touching whatever lollie touched" sun protested

*gross* sun thought as dusk hand him the invite "no, I'm not touching whatever lollie touched" sun protested. He looks at you reader "I know I had to grab the suit and bag, but I had to in order to save my girlfriend" sun explains to you. "Let's have bite to eat and we shall explain what's going on" calem says as he serves some prime rib to everyone. During dinner; sun just picks at what he has on his plate "sun, you don't like prime rib any more?" Dusk asks "nah, I'm just worried about the party tonight" sun answers. "What will you do now sun?" Lucas asks "well, I'm gonna take my time and go after her the less nicer way" sun answers.

"Sun, something doesn't add up" brenden says and thinks for a moment

"Sun, something doesn't add up" brenden says and thinks for a moment. "Yeah.......... Why would lollie be throwing a party for no particular celebration" red adds "and why would she invite you just right off the bat" calem adds even more. These thoughts were Stuck in Suns head *what the hell is going on here, what are lollies real intentions* sun thought even more. Sun called gladion "hey dude, I need you here. I need to know what was lollie talking about in the phone call you told me about earlier" sun explains to gladion. "Sure, I'm on my way" gladion said as they signed off "what do you need gladion for?" Calem asks "he knows what lollie is up to" sun answers.

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😄 it's people like you that keeps these books going😇.

Ready for your questions, please comment your questions for poke bro #2 to answer.