Chapter 44 Sun And Moon Time

"But how can we not take orders from lollie?" A skull member asks "well, you just say no. And besides there's like 100 of you and only one if her" sun answers. Everyone nods in realization "oh, why didn't we think of that before" a female member calls out *because you're all f*cking idiots* sun thought to himself. "Alright everyone! Let's clear out a regroup!" Guzma calls out and everyone agrees, but plumeria keeps sun for a moment. "I didn't know you were that good" plumeria says blushing a little "like you told me, it's all in the hips" sun says with a smile. "Yeah.....cool" plumeria says trying her best not to show her blush. Plumeria then places her hand on suns cheek causing him to blush slightly "uh plumeria?" Sun asks wondering what she was doing. Before sun could say anything else, she planted a kiss on his forehead "see you around" plumeria says as she smacks Suns face. That smack caused sun to snap back into reality. "Hey plumeria!" Sun calls out "hm?" She makes looking behind her "are you the image I've been seeing?" Sun asks. "I don't recall, I haven't seen you in a while" plumeria answers *oh yeah I forgot* Sun thought "never mind" sun adds with a nervous smile.

He looks away to avoid her gaze, he then leaves "Sun, I think the women is someone everyone knows" Charlie says

He looks away to avoid her gaze, he then leaves "Sun, I think the women is someone everyone knows" Charlie says. *I don't think so* sun says in his mind and decides to head home, and lycanroc howls with happiness. "Man, dancing took it out of me" sun says to his pokemon and lycanroc sticks it's tongue out like a dog. Moon waits for sun outside "Sun!" Moon calls as sun approaches "oh hi moon" sun greets. She then jumps into suns arms "Hey baby" sun says swinging her around. Moon kisses sun on the forehead *two kisses in one day* Sun thought "did you just came from school?" Sun asks noticing moon without her uniform. "Yes I did, and now it's weekend" moon says with glee "we should totally hang out" sun suggests. "Yes we should" moon says with a smile "ok lets go to ula ula island" sun says. While they were making their way,  on the ula ula island jail; red finishes breaking Tom's nose. "How does feel?!" Red yells and then went for hau next "how about you?! Are you ready to talk?!" Red shouts. Charizard growls next to him "how bout we burn them?" Dusk suggests "good idea!" Red says, hau starts crying and wailing. "Please don't!" He begs "then I suggest you better start talking" red says cracking his knuckles. "Ok ok, I'll talk" Mathews says with anger in his eyes "one day, Mark my words, we will make you pay" Mathews threatens. "Oh I'm so scared" red says with sarcasm. Sun and moon got to ula ula island and went to the park "what can be better then a nice sunny day and hanging out with my big brother" moon says looking up at the bright sunny day and blue sky. "Wow there's so many wingulls" sun says looking up at the sky.

Then out of nowhere, one landed on suns shoulder "oh hey there" sun greets "hungry?" He asks

Then out of nowhere, one landed on suns shoulder "oh hey there" sun greets "hungry?" He asks. The wingulls chirps with delight as sun gives it a pokebean "here you go" sun offers as the wingull grabs the bean with it's beak. The wingull then flys off "bye bye" sun waves goodbye "I wonder what was that about?" Moon asks. "I don't know I just have a way with pokemon" sun answers. "2 please" sun asks holding up to fingers "ok 2 castelia cones" the lady says as she scoops up two flavors of ice cream and shaped them like vanilluxe. Sun and moon enjoy their ice creams "Hey moon, how was school?" Sun asks "it was hard" moon answers. "The teacher says you gotta check my grades again" moon adds "again? Did you fail at something?" Sun asks "I don't think so" moon answers. "Sun is lillie safe?" Charlie mentions *I'm sure she's safe, shes at the aether paradise* Sun says to his demon "I hope you're right" which was unusual of Charlie to say. Sun and moon got back home and played some video games together "I'm gonna win" moon chants "oh no you don't" sun jokingly says and beats moon "ding ding ding" the bell on the TV goes. "Yay I won again" sun cheers and moon rolls her eyes and giggles as her brother did the suck it dance. On the screen sun wins a digital trophy.

"Hey everybody, we'd put the writers favorite game, but it's not pokemon related" sun says to you

"Hey everybody, we'd put the writers favorite game, but it's not pokemon related" sun says to you. Moon then places her head on her brothers lap "Sun...." Moon quietly calls out "yeah?" Sun asks. "I'm really glad your not going to jail" moon says "well I couldn't have done it alone" sun says and runs his fingers through moons black hair. Moon smiles as she slowly shuts her eyes "ssshhh sleep now moon" sun whispers as the day turns to night. Sun then sneaks back to ula ula island and heads the league "Hey boys wassup" sun greets. "Hey sun" lucas and shelly greets "Hey dude" calem says looking into his microscope. "Where's red and dusk?" Sun asks "they're trying to get information out of hau, Mathews, and Tom again" brenden answers. "Not again" sun says putting his Palm on his face "hey sun, you should prepare for your rematch with Emilio" brenden says. "Wait Emilio is back?!" Sun shouts in a shock "yes and this time he wants alola" brenden warns. Sun knew he had to train again, but how was the real question. Back at the aether paradise lillie sits on her bed and writes in her diary "dear diary, I'm afraid of going back to the plaza. Lollie might be a little too unhappy" lillie wrote down. Lillie then writes "I hope sun is alright" she closes her book and fidgets with her half of a heart necklace. She stares at her reflection *Sun, please stay safe* lillie thought.

"Lillie time for bed!" Lusamine calld out *classic mother* lillie thought rolling her eyes

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😄 it's people like you that keeps these books going😇.

Voice reveal soon, just 🗳💬😄 to hear poke bro #2