14. Drunken Marriage

"Yoongi wake the fuck up!" You yelled from the door. All you remembered was the wine. Somehow, you knew there was more though. Yoongi groaned and looked at you at the door.

"I think we did something stupid." Yoongi's brain was half asleep as he spoke. "What?" His eyes were still closed. "We got married last night."

Yoongi's eyes shot open. "We texted Jin and Brooklyn to come and meet us at the chapel. And when they couldn't make it, we sent them a picture of us after the ceremony."

Yoongi wanted to fly up out of the bed, but he knew that he wasn't wearing any clothes. "Why would we ever get married?"

You invited Brooklyn and Jin in. "With the right amount of alcohol, we could literally do the worst thing ever." Yoongi felt awkward.

"What do we do?" He asked. You raised a brow at him. "We get a divorce lawyer. I don't want to stay married to you."

Jin and Brooklyn looked at each other. "The good news is that Jin asked me out on a date." Brooklyn decided to break the silence.

You smiled at Jin. "I'm so happy that you guys are together." You hugged the two. "We are happy that you finally made Yoongi yours."

You rolled your eyes. "He isn't mine."

~~~

You and Yoongi were eating breakfast in the hotel room. Yoongi was finally dressed and trying to process what led up to you guys getting drunk.

"What if your fans find out?" Yoongi's mind shifted. "I can't lose you again." A small smile appeared on your face. "When I'm gone, you could get with the flight attendant."

He smiled hearing the jealousy in your voice. "Okay, but I wouldn't. She tried to get with me multiple times. My eyes were set on you."

You scoffed. "You mean your eyes were set on Zoey." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "It's always been you." You sighed. "Just make sure to get a divorce lawyer."

~~~

4 weeks after Vegas

"Where are you going?" Brooklyn was wearing a very nice dress and had a hand purse. "I'm going on a date with Jin."

You smiled at seeing Brooklyn living every fan's dream. "Has Yoongi contacted a divorce lawyer yet?" You shrugged your shoulders. "He hasn't talked to me since I flipped out on the plane here."

Brooklyn laughed as she remembered the incident. "The entire time we were in Vegas, you denied the fact that he was yours. As soon as the flight attendant appeared, you yelled he's mine."

You felt a sudden cold air and shivered. "Are you still not feeling well?" Brooklyn asked, reaching over to your aid.

"I'm fine. Asher's coming over after his work to come and help me." Brooklyn smiled. "I'm so happy he got his life together."

Both of you heard the honk coming from the car outside. Brooklyn made sure she had everything before saying, "Yoongi will be here in ten minutes with Zoey and her baby."

You hated the fact that you couldn't go and see Zoey in the hospital. You were stuck at home not feeling too well. The doorbell rang and you flew off of the couch.

"Y/n, how you feeling?" Yoongi said in a sympathetic tone. He was holding the carrier for Zoey's baby girl. Yoongi walked in with Zoey behind him.

"To me, it just sounds like she's pregnant." Yoongi squinted his eyes at you. You furrowed your brows and laughed. "Who could have possibly knocked me up?"

Zoey shrugged. "Just a theory." You sat back down on the couch. "Have you spoke to a divorce lawyer?" Yoongi chuckled as he set the carrier next to Zoey.

"I don't want to divorce you." You widened your eyes at him. "I don't want to stay married to you. In my eyes, I want my wedding to be something I remember."

Yoongi licked his lips. "What if I say that if we stay married, we can hold a big ceremony?" You looked at Yoongi and sighed.

"Yoongi, I have no reason to stay. I helped you with multiple songs and I really want to go back home." He sighed, knowing that it's practically impossible to change your mind.

The doorbell rang again. "I hope you didn't fake being sick just so I can come over." You smiled and hugged him.

Suddenly, something in the bag made you gag. "What the fuck is in that bag?" You asked while covering your nose. "Well, it's Chicken Noodle Soup."

Yoongi pursed his lips as you ran off into the bathroom. Zoey rolled her eyes. "She is sensitive to smell these days." Asher put it in the fridge.

"She is definitely pregnant." Yoongi looked at the blonde woman next to him. "I am the only person that could've gotten her pregnant and I'm pretty sure we used protection."

Zoey raised her eyebrows at the silver-haired man. "You're pretty sure or sure." Yoongi thought about it for a second. You walked out of the bathroom after brushing your teeth.

"Y/n are you sure you're not-" You cut him off. "I'm safe. I'm always safe."

~~~

It had been two weeks since you and your old friends decided to hang out. You woke up and felt the need to throw up. Today was supposed to be the day that Yoongi sent you the divorce papers.

Today was also the day you were supposed to go back home. You felt hands gently pull your hair back and rub your back.

"We are going to have to cancel the flight and get you to a doctor." You raised your head from the bowl and took your toothbrush as Brooklyn called your boss.

~~~

You were fiddling with your fingers in the chair and waiting for the doctor to come back. "Y/n, calm down. It's probably a stomach bug."

In your heart, you knew it was something bigger than that. The doctor walked in and you let out a deep breath.

"So we did a couple of tests." You nodded and squeezed Brooklyn's hand. She was a true friend. "You are, in fact, pregnant."

You let go of Brooklyn's hand and panicked a little. "Shit I'm carrying his kid." Now you can't leave.

~~~

Brooklyn was by your side as you knocked on his door. Jin opened the door with a look of sadness. "I finally got him to sign the divorce papers."

"I have something bigger to tell him." Jin let you through. Yoongi was rubbing his hands through his hair on the couch.

You sat down next to him and took a deep breath. "I'm p-pregnant." It seemed like Yoongi had seen a ghost when he finally looked at you.

"W–What?!"