17. I'm Sorry

The dinner table was silent as your father came back without Valerie by his side. Yoongi cleared his throat and finally got the courage to do what he wanted to do.

He pulled out a piece of paper from his suit jacket. Yoongi cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"I-I know that the things I did in the past were horrible. In t-the process of being selfish, I hurt a person I cared dearly for." You found his stuttering funny.

"I never a-apologized and I plan to change that today." Yoongi looked at you. "I'm so sorry for hurting you, Y/n. I thought that I only needed Zoey, but as soon as you left, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I need you. I love you."

I can't call bullshit on this. Yoongi got out of the seat and got down on one knee. "Wait! Holy shit! What are you doing?" You tried to get him off of his knee.

"Will you marry me?" You gasped and bit your lip. As you looked around, everyone was smiling, even little baby Ashley. Yoongi pulled out the velvet box from his suit.

"I..." Zoey looked away as if she already knew your answer. Asher did the same. Please don't say no. Yoongi thought as his knee started to hurt.

"Aren't we already married?" Yoongi furrowed his brows at you. "Wait! Is that a yes?!" You shrugged and smiled. Yoongi put the ring on your finger.

Everyone cheered as Yoongi gave you his biggest gummy smile. "I'm sorry for everything I did." You looked at your dad, who was smiling at you. "Now it's time for grandchildren."

He dug into the surprisingly still hot food. "Um...about that..." You trailed off. Your father glared at you. "There's no way my baby is having a baby."

You gave him an awkward smile. "Surprise?" He stuck a piece of steak in his mouth and started to interrogate Yoongi.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Yoongi looked at you and smiled. "We did date seven years ago but broke up. About a month ago is when we started dating again."

Yoongi lied, but you went along with it. "How are you planning to explain this to your company and fans?" This question hit you hard.

You choked on the water you were drinking. "Well, I was planning on making a handwritten letter to the fans explaining the situation."

Jin smiled at Yoongi's quick thinking. "Why-" You cut your dad off before he could say something stupid. "That's enough Dad."

~~~

"You were cleaning the dishes when arms suddenly wrapped around your waist. "So there will be no divorce." You laughed and put the last dish in the cupboard.

"Hopefully not." You turned to Yoongi. "I picked out this dress." You chuckled. "I can tell. It's ugly." Yoongi gasped.

"You look beautiful in this dress." You laughed again. "I know. I just wanted to hear a compliment." He laughed. "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow."

Yoongi smiled. "And I will be there." You pursed your lips. "It's okay if you can't make it. I mean, you are preparing for a comeback."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at you. "That will never stop me." You smiled. "You better not miss this appointment."

He smirked. "I promise."

~~~

Yoongi ran his hand through his hair in frustration. He had been recording the music video for the entire day.

Yoongi didn't want to miss your appointment, but he wanted to make sure the video was perfect.

"Are you ready for the next scene?" Yoongi sighed and nodded. He looked at the clock. He was already late to the one thing he was looking forward to.