🦋Common Sense🦋 (Rini)

A Small Note:

This picks up at the Cast Party at Ashlyn's after the show. In this story, Nini Doesn't get excepted to YAC.*You may cry, I'm just warning you*

Nini's Pov

Ricky said he loved me.

And then we got back together.

After that happened it all went so fast. One minute I'm in the car on the way to Ashlyn's, then there was a bright flash of light, and now all I see is black. I can hear people talking, I just can't make out what they are saying.

I try to speak but I can't. My lips won't form the words.

And I'm definitely not at Ashlyn's house.

Ricky's Pov

I told her.

I told her I love her.

And now she won't reply. I have texted her, time after time. The cast has asked me where she is. And I have no idea. And then the most heart breaking thing happened.

I got a call from her and I picked it up.

"Hey Nini. Where are you? The cast is asking where you are."

"Ricky," I heard from the other end of the line, and it wasn't Nini. "Ricky, we were driving to Ashlyn's house and then this car came out of nowhere and now we are in the hospital we are all ok except nini and she's hurt real bad and-" It was Momma C.

"I'm on my way." I told the cast about Nini and where she was, and then I ran out of the door out to my car.

I started driving as Fast as I could.

Nini's Pov

I could hear more clearly what was going on now.

I was in the hospital.

And then it came back to me.

*Flashback*

It was dark in the car. We are on the way to Ashlyn's for the cast party. I sat there in the car thinking about what had just happened, reciting Ricky's speech in my head. 'I love you! I've loved you since the first time you picked up your ukulele and wrote a song about clouds, a silly little song about clouds, I love you, and that night in your room when you told me you loved me, I meant to say it, I meant to say it, and I've kicked my-' A flash of bright lights hit my eyes and cut me out of my thoughts as I jerked forward. And then all I saw is black.

*End of Flashback*

I heard Momma C on the phone. It took me a second to realize who it was.

She was Calling Ricky. 

Meg's Note:

I'm sorry this is very short, according to Wattpad it's 2 minutes, but at the moment I'm trying to make them longer but if you guys want I will make part 2 to this. Tell me in the comments if you would like more. And what are your favorite Joshua Bassett original songs?