🦋 Tiger Lily & Peter Pan 🦋

Ricky's Pov

"I don't know man. What if she says no?" Big Red questioned me as I told him my plan.

"Then she says no. But dude, I have faith in my plan." Big Red sighs at my response.

"Dude, you're proposing to a girl in front of her whole entire class playing a song on the guitar and then giving her a tiger lily."

"And?"

BR Sighs, "Oh my god. Do you even think she will know what the tiger lily means?"

"Do you?''

"No"

"Then how do you know what it means to us?"

"Fine"

Nini's Pov

"I don't know Kourt, I mean I want him to, we're young but I do, I really do. But I doubt he actually will."

"Girl, He has heart eyes for you. Of course he will.'' Kourtney exclaimed as she put the finishing touches on my makeup, adding earrings to my ears, and hooking the necklace Ricky gave me for our one year around my neck.

"He doesn't seem ready tho." I gasped very loudly, so loud the people who ran to Japan because of a spider in their room could hear. "KOURT!"

"WHAT?''

"WHAT IF HE DOES IT TONIGHT, PROPOSES TO ME AT OUR GRADUATION?"

" Then you say yes."

Ricky's Pov

We were on our way to the school, me and big red. I put my hand on top of my pocket as I felt the ring box. I was finally doing this. The guitar and flower were in the back of the car. As I saw the school come into view, my heart started beating.

A Ghost's Pov (Probably the same one from my other story)

All the shit that happens at graduation goes by as it approaches what Ricky is about to do. The principal as well as a few other people know about it.

Mr. Principal person announces, "Now Something very special is about to happen so everyone will remain calm and quiet."

Ricky was just coming back from getting his guitar and went to sit on a stool that was by the microphone. And then he starts strumming.

*I don't feel like putting lyrics in so just play the video*

Ricky, still singing, approaches Nini, while Big Red is next to her holding a Tiger Lily right where she can't see it. Once he finishes the song, Ricky gets to Nini and he pulls her arms to stand up. She is already crying.

Big Red hands him the flower.

"And i'll call for Tiger Lily." Sang Ricky as he gave her the flower, while getting down on one knee.

Nini can barely say anything, but manages to sing,

"And i'll call for Peter Pan."

"Nini, my being the cheesy dork I am," Ricky started, then cleared his throat, " I love you. I've loved you since the first time you picked up your ukulele and you wrote a song about clouds. A silly little song about clouds! I love you. And that night in your room when you told me you loved me, I meant to say it. I meant to say it! And I've kicked myself everyday since then because I didn't say it. But I do. I love you. I've loved you since seventh grade, when I made you ride in the front row of Demon's Destiny at Six Flags, and you told me you sometimes get a little seasick on roller coasters, and I said, "come on, live a little." [I remember.] Yeah. And then I puked all over your shoes and you didn't even make me feel bad about it. No. You just said, um... [No worries. I've been wanting to get rid of these shoes for awhile.] Yeah, because you outgrew them. The thing is, I never outgrew you. And I don't really know what happens tomorrow, or in two minutes when we walk out that door. All I know is... I want this feeling to keep going. Because this whole experience... I'm just- I'm not ready for it to be over. For us to be, I mean. And if that means doing another musical, then fine. [...] I don't want this to be just a showmance. Really. I want it to be the real thing. I mean, I think it is the real thing, I just... I want a chance to prove it. I do. So, Nini Salazar- Roberts, Will you Marry me?"

"YES"

And the whole entire crowd cheered.

The end

Meg's Note:

Hi, this is a lot of ideas packed into one.

What I've done today:

Learned I can Sing the high note in Symphony

Not my schoolwork

Wrote this

Ate Ice cream for breakfast

Ok cool that was my day hehe

 Also go check out my new best friend