🦋Secretly Expecting🦋 (Jolivia)

Jolivia

*I AM IN NO WAY SHIPPING OLIVIA AND JOSH.*

A Pov of Someone (A Ghost Most Likely)

Olivia flipped it over and instantly broke down.

She fell to the floor sobbing.

'Pregnant'

How was she gonna tell her mom? How was she gonna tell Josh?

And then she decided. She wasn't gonna tell anyone. Not Josh, Not her Mom, Not the cast, and most definitely, not Tim. She was gonna keep it a secret and tell no one. And the fandom. They could never find out.

Liv's Pov

I'm sitting in the car with one of Josh's sweatshirts on. I had realized that morning that I looked at least 2 months. I probably was 2 months tbh. I set a self reminder to go get an ultrasound as I walked onto set.

And then I saw Josh.

"Nice Hoodie" He said chuckling.

I nervously giggled. He came over and embraced me. Without warning him, I jumped up, forcing him to carry me. He just laughed at me as I snuggled into his neck.

Me and Josh have been dating for about a year now. The fans don't know yet because if they knew the series would get hate for letting an 17 year old girl date a 19 year old boy.

As Josh carries me to my trailer, we end up having Sofia and Matt tag along too. When we get to my trailer, Sofia opens the door as Josh walks in. He plops himself onto the chair, with me still clinging onto him.

"Liv"

"Josh" I say looking up at him.

"We have to go to set"

"Five more minutes" I mumble, snuggling back to my original position at his neck.

"Ok y'all. There's no reason to be making me feel this single. You seriously need to get changed." Sofia was sitting on the couch across from us. I turned to face toward her and stuck my tongue out while slowly getting up. Josh gets out of the chair and walks out, planting a kiss on my forehead before he leaves. Matt and Sofia behind him

Josh's Pov

Liv seemed different today. All she wanted was to snuggle up into me. She does that everyday but still. Today she seemed off.

Liv's Pov

I was in my costume ready to head to hair and make up when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. You could see that I had started showing. I broke down sobbing. The door to my trailer opened.

I quickly wiped my tears before however it was could see me

Sofia walked to where I was and instantly took me into her arms. She knew something was wrong.

"Liv, what's up? Why are you staining your beautiful face with tears?"

I couldn't say it so I just showed it. I let my hands fall to my stomach as Sofia gasped.

"Liv are you serious? Is this a joke?"

I shook my head no and started crying more.

"You have to tell Josh. Like right now Liv."

" I can't. I just can't tell him, and neither can you. Not one person can know."

"Ok. I understand, but just know that Josh needs to know, better sooner than later."

And then she walked out.

Josh's Pov

It's been 2 months since the day Liv was looking off. She has been worrying me since that day. I decided to confront her.

"Hey Liv. Can I ask you about something?"

I felt her tense up.

"Shoot"

"Are you okay? You've been acting odd lately and I want to know what's up."

"No Josh. I'm not okay."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm Pregnant Josh. And your the father"

Meg's Note:

Cliffhanger! What do you think will happen next. This is kinda rushed ngl because it's 10:39 as I'm writing this but yeah. Give me your suggestions on what you want next in the comments.

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: The One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें