Two

Freya's P

Freya's P.O.V

Leading my siblings into the captain's study I felt a sense of completion. My twin was by my side once more and my little sister was well on her way to being an amazing woman.

"Aslan." Lu breathed when she noticed a gold craving of Aslan on the wall. "Oh, Susan's bow-n-arrows!"

"Lucy!" Caspian called causing us to turn round.

"My healing cordial and dagger!" She smiled going to take them before stopping herself. "Oh, may I?"

"Well of course." Cas smiled. "They are yours after all."

"Peter's sword!" Edmund smiled walking up to it.

"I looked after it as promised. Here hold it if you wish." My beautifully charming husband smiled holding the sword out to my twin.

"No. No, Peter gave it to you." Ed smiled sheepishly.

"Well we did save something for you." I smirked gaining his attention as I walked over to the cupboard. Turning around with the object in hand I couldn't help but laugh at the joy on his face.

"My torch!" He laughed taking it from me. "I can't believe you found it!" He smiled before accidentally blinding himself with it.

"Come, let us show you the progress we've made." Caspian smiled placing his hand on my back and guiding us to the desk at the center-back of the room. 

"Since you left the giants of the North surrender unconditionally. Then we defeated the Calormen armies at the Great Desert. There's peace across all of Narnia." I explained to my siblings.

"Peace? In just three years?" Edmund questioned in astonishment.

"It's actually its been five years for us." Caspian stated wrapping his arms around me.

"Really!?" They gasped.

"Now whose the older twin?" I smirked as Ed stuck his tongue out at me.

"Wait hang on." Edmund stopped looking confused. "If there are no wars to fight and no one's in trouble then why are we here?"

"That's a good question..." Caspian trailed off. "We've been trying to figure out the same thing." He smiled slightly as he rubbed my back.

"So where are we sailing to?" Lucy asked looking at our maps.

"Well before we helped Caspian take back the throne from his tyrant of an uncle, he tried to kill his father's closest friends." I started as Caspian looked down, he always got upset, talking about his dad.

"These men were known as the Seven Lords of Telmar. They fled to the Lone Islands, no one's heard from them since." Caspian explained showing my siblings portraits and drawings of the missing men.