Three

Freya's P

Freya's P.O.V

"Freya...come on wake up!" Gasping out a crying I looked around frantically as tears blurred my vision. "Freya, hey, come on look at me love." Caspian. His hands, his kiss, his warmth. Caspian. My Caspian. Sobbing I flew into his arms and clung to him. "Shhh, it's okay, shh. Love, I'm here. I'm right here. You're safe. It was just a nightmare.'

"I--it was a-awful..." I chocked. "You were marrying Susan and Miraz was alive and he..he tried t-to kill me again and E-edmund wanted me de-dead!" 

"It was a nightmare. I'm married to you, because I'm in love with you. Miraz is dead, has been dead for five years and Edmund, Edmund can't shut up about how much he adores you and everything you've done for him. It was all just a nightmare." He cooed pulling me into his lap. "Come perhaps some fresh air and show will lighten your spirits."

"A-a s-s-show?" I hicupped looking up at him.

"Hmhmm, come, watch as I beat your brother at a sword fight." Caspian smiled. Gods, I love that smile. Nodding, I allow him to pull me up and followed him to above deck. Kissing me, Caspian then quickly grabbed his sword and waited on Edmund. "Prepare to lose King Edmund." 

"Ha, funny. I was just about to say the same thing to you." My twin smirked before lunging at my husband. And that is how the hour long challenge began. It was a close fight.

The two were well matched when came to sword fighting. It was one of the many reasons they have always gotten along. By the end the two men tied and congratulated each other on their strength. 

"You've gotten stronger my friend." Caspian smiled.

"It seems I have." My twin grinned before shaking his hand.

"All right!"Drinian called. "Back to work." I watched as Ed went up to Lucy as Caspian walked up to my side.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered pulling me close. "It's been a while since you've a nightmare that bad."

"I'm feeling a lot better." I smiled weakly. "But I'm still a bit shaken. That nightmare, it was...it was so real..."

"But it wasn't. " Caspian smiled gently tilting my head up to look at him. "I am here. You are here. This is real. And we're not going anywhere."

Smiling I reached up and grasped the back of his head before yanking him down into a very heated and passionate kiss. All around us wolf whistles and cheering filled the air as they caught sight of our lovers embrace. Pulling back, I laughed as Caspian picked me up and spun me around.

"Have you all arrested for kidnapping!" I heard Eustace's voice. Setting me down Caspian and I turned to look at the blonde haired git and sighed.

"Kidnapping, is it?" Caspian questioned walking up to him. "Funny. I thought we saved your life."

"You held me against my will!" Eustace snapped. 

"Did I?" Caspian teased crossing his arms.

"In, what I must say, are the most unhygienic quarters. Its like...its like a zoo down there!" The nuisance known as Eustace exclaimed.