Morning routine - 1

Reader's pov: *bling bling* I turned my alarm off.  "okay!" i said to myself as i got up from the bed and imediatly went into the restroom to splash ice cold water in my face. I need to be ready for today day.  I had saved up for months for Katusucon. You're extremly lucky if you get a ticket!. But first i would need to see the city to get rid of jetlag.

Amanda's pov:  I heard the alarm go off but I was already up. I was looking at (Y/n)'s Instagram. "Liz I don't get why she doesn't have more followers. She clearly knows her stuff" I looked down at Liz who was sitting on the floor, busy trying to find out where (y/n) lives.  I looked through  a couple of photos on her facebook. She is the one. I thought to myself. Suddenly Liz yelled "I AM SO STUPID- I MEAN ITS OBVIOUS" She started  typing rather fast. She mumbled a bunch of words as her eyes screamed determination.

Liz's pov:  I was looking for (y/n)'s address as I heard the alarm go off. I turned it off and continued my research. Amanda commented on how she did not get why (y/n) did not have more than 104 followers, when she clearly needed more. Suddenly it hit me. I clickked into Facebook. "Here! She has an old Facebook account, or well she uses it but it is private!" I say as I show Amanda (y/n)'s page.  "How did you find her real name" Amanda asked. "She has changed her bio a lot lately maybe because she didn't know if she wanted people to know her real name" I explained. " Where is she now? You can hack yourself in right?" Amanda asked as her phone buzzed. "Of course i can" I said with a 'come on' look in my eyes. "There" I said. Amanda looked at her phone. "It's (y/n) she commented on my necklase". Amanda said and putting her phone in her pocket. "anyway, did you find anythi-?" I interupted Amanda. "(y/n) is here" I said turnig the pc screeen. "what?" Amanda grabbed the computer. "Shes here, at Katsu"