Museum - 2

Reader's pov: I packed a bag to go sight seeing, today was  only the 10th of febuary, the con was the 14th. "Four days of chilling in the city" I said to myself. I left the hotel and called a Taxi. As i waited i saw Akrcos had posted a new video. Weird how she always wears that blue stone necklase. I'm gonna ask about it. 

That necklace, you're wearing it quite often. I'm just curious does it mean anything?

The taxi arrived. "where to?" The driver asked. "Baltimore Museum of Art" I said as i put in my headphones to enjoy the ride. I arrived at the Museum and checked in. There was a bunch of beautiful art. It was nice having some time for myeslf, just doing whatever i wanted to. The rest of the day involved going to a café and drawing in the streets of Maryland. My phone rang as i was waiting for a taxi to get home. "Hey mom whats up?" The same taxi pulled up and I mouthed to drop me off where he got me in the first place. I talked with my mom for a few minutes before hangng up. I went to put my headphones in but as i did so clicked on tiktok. I had gotten a lot of notifications? It was Akrcos she had answered my question and now a bunch of people commented under my comment in hopes of being seen too. 

Akrcos: Labradorite, It's got a lot of healing properties. I don't have enough room for explanation here but it helps me when going through tough times. :)

I didn't want to reply to that since I knew she wouldn't answer again. I simply just smiled. I paid the driver and then checked into my hotel again. A long relaxing day.