Maid deku

(@miridekus in the picture)- Twitter

Amanda's pov: Liz opened the door. My eyes searched the whole room. "she isn't here Liz" I said. "shh, let's just sit down" She said pointing to a seat. I took my phone to see if there was any new comments from her. None? "here she comes" Lis whispered. I imdiatly looked up from my phone. It was true, It was  (y/n) in a catmaid-deku cosplay. "Hei, I will be your servant today, what can i do for you two" 

Readers pov: Suddenly i felt a flashlight in my eye. It was people freaking out over that it was a Deku serving Kiribaku. Ugh. "Sorry, what can i do for you two?" I smiled. "Just two coffes please" Kirishima said. As i walked back i quickly turned around...HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT, it was Akrcos and Inspektorlemoncos!!?? WOaH okay how will, umm, walk just make cofee.

Amanda's pov: "you were right Liz" I said an gave her a light shoulder punch. "here you are"  (y/n) said placing two perfectly made coffe's infront of us. Theres even a hearts made of foam. "whats the play here?" I ask Liz when  (y/n) is gone. "She knows who we are, should not be too hard to get her to hang out with us, here write a note" Liz said sliding me a peice of paper. "Remeber to give it to her, there are too many fans that would want to grab it" Liz said pointing outside of the window. I nodded. We got up and I rang the 'help' bell. It was an Ino-maid. "Hello can i speak with your deku maid?" Liz said with a smile. "of course" Ino said and went to go get  (y/n). "Oh, hello, how was the coffee?"  She asked in a shy tone. "it was really good, here" i said sliding the note to  (y/n). And then we said goodbye.

TIMESKIP

Readers Pov: The time was now 5pm and i was getting tired. My shift was also done, i went to the elevator and pulled out my phone. As i would have expected pictures of me serving Akrcos and Lemon were all over the Katsukon page. I rolled my eyes as i stepped out of the elevator. I stop walking, akrcos has commented on my video? I continue walking but with my first step i bumped into someone. I look up, it was akrcos and liz.