Katsucon - 3

Reader's pov: I saw the elevator doors almost closing but a woman held it open for me. Today was the day, I was surrounded by people in amazing cosplays. Made me feel shitty with my Deku cosplay but everyone starts somewhere. The elevator opned and i was at artist ally. "Okay" I said to myself. You made a budget, keep it. Else we will end up with no food for the rest of the convenvention. Suddely i feel a tap on my shoulder and i fear it was because i had accedently stepped on a tail of a cosplayer. I turn around, appaerntly it was a fan that had regonixed me. I was really happy, i gave them an autograph and made a titok with them. After that i went to the maidcafé that I applied for. 

Liz's pov:  I finally get done with my makeup. Today was KiriBaku day. "Amanda are you ready?" I yelled as i grabbed my red bag that matched my Kirishima cosplay. "Yes" Amanda replied grabbing the keys to the hotel room. "lets go" I said. We got out of the elevator and i looked at my phone. I tap on (y/n)'s story. A photo with a fan how cute. I zoom in on the background a café? I know where that is, maybe she's there. I look up to see Amanda taking photos with fans. Ofc I roll my eyes. When she's was done I pointed in the direction of the café and we make our way there.

Amanda's pov: "A café are you sure about this?" I ask Liz as we stand infront of a maidcafé. She gives me her phone. "look at the background" I take a look and I see the café behind (y/n). "okay then, wait she's dressed as Deku" I say looking at (y/n)'s cosplay. "i know" Liz says and smiles. 

Reader's pov: I enter the café and get greeted. "Hello, how may i help you?" It is an Ino-maid. "Hei I'm (y/n), i am supposed to work here for an hour or two" I say and smile. "perfect! you look so cute already! Let me find some clothes for you, here follow me" Ino said and led me to the changing room. I changed into the maid costume, i had also been given cat ears and a tail.I would get paid for this,  I closed my eyes to appreciate the moment. But then I heard the bell of the cafeteria door ring.