Bored....wanna play?

I do not own any of the characters or their likeness, and I am making no money from this story. The characters belong to their real life counterparts, and jyp entertainment. This story is my own, and I give no one permission to copy it without speaking with me first.

6 feet of muscle crashed on the couch as Taecyeon collapsed, and then hung himself over the arm.

"Khun...Khunnie Khun Khun...Khun Ddaeng," he said in a sing song voice as he watched the other boy sleep in the chair next to him.

Dusky hair swept over a dark eyebrow, and his attention drew down to dark eyelashes that fanned against golden skin where they were closed. His shirt lay on the floor where he'd thrown it when he'd come home from the gym, and all but passed out on the chair where he had sat to catch his breath. When he didn't reply Taecyeon studied his best friend from the armrest, and didn't realize he had moved closer until Nichkhun turned his head.

He froze in fear at the thought of him waking up, but couldn't bring himself to move back. Being this close he could see why the hottest's got so worked up of Khun. He had a good face, and his body wasn't too bad. With an evil laugh he reached out his hand, and gripped him by the back of his neck.

" Khunnie oppa....I love you," he said in a falsetto voice, and made exaggerated kissing noises.

The sleeping boy jerked awake, and backpedaled in the recliner before he fell over the back. He jerked up, and peered over the chair with only his eyes and hair showing. Taking only a moment after spotting Taecyeon he realized the ridiculous situation.

" Yah!!! Aish...Taec...you've got to quit doing that," he yelled at him.

The other boy rolled off the couch in mid-laugh, and continued to rag on the other because of how funny he looked.. Shoving Taecyeon, he rolled him onto his back and put him in a wrestling hold. Soon the two of them were rolling around muttering curses, and yells of triumph. Taecyeon trapped Nichkhun on his back, and waited for him to tap out. Refusing to lose Nich bucked against taec's weight.

Taecyeon looked down into Nichkhuns face as he held him down, and felt amusement. He and the members always wrestled around, and the only one he could never win with was khun but here he was winning. Regrettably there was no one to witness the monumental moment. People believed that nichkhun was sweet, but if he could get away with something he would try. Thats how he knew that even if it was true none of the members would know, this moment was his proverbial tree in the woods.

At that moment nichkun bucked up against him, and he held fast.He did it again, and taecyon got really still and quiet. The momentary friction had felt so delicious, and before he could really think he wanted it again. As if he read his mind Khun bucked again, and he bit his lip to quiet the moan. Mentally slapping himself he rolled them over, and was off of the other in a flash. He heard his name called as he all but sprinted from the room, and slid into his room like a hot runner for the home run. "Sorry man, your stink made me realize a shower was needed," he forced out a joke as he closed the door.

Nichkhun quietly watched as the door slid closed, and turned his back as he walked to his room and closed the door. He leaned against the cool surface, and tried to calm his racing heart. It had happened!! Jo Kwon had been right!? He'd felt the reaction, and now he didn't know what to do. The one person he'd wanted for 2 years, and now he was on the other side of the apartment probably feeling his own heart race. His mind wandered back to those years before, back to when he first fell in love with Taec.