Be mine

After Wooyoungs confession all the playfullness had leaked out of him, and all that was left was a sad exhausted tireless love. He'd promised to tell them all the details later, and had excused himself. They'd tried to bribe him to stay, but he'd left just like he had come....suddenly.

Lunch was a quiet subdued event. Taecyeon put together grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches, and had given Nick an protein juice to help replace some of his lost nutrients from the events of the past few days. He'd watched as his lover had withdrawn, and he wasn't sure what to do. They sat on the couch and watched tv laughing at the funny skits, and trying to regain the comfortable silences they had always had.

Nickhun's phone rang, and reality intruded on their little bubble reminding them that Nickhun had to go back to the hospital for an outpatient appointment. Taecyeon wanted to go with, but his momentary break was over. He had to get back to his busy schedule. The new drama that he had signed on was finally having all the actors meet up for the first reading, and he couldn't neglect the promises he already made. Before he left the apartment he made Nickhun promise to stay with him, and as he left he looked wistfully over his shoulder at his beautiful lover as the door closed to seperate them.

Nickhun watched as the door closed with a silent thud, and listened to the sound of Taecyeon walking down the hall. He was itchy and tired, but still he got dressed to go to the hospital. His manager was going to come pick him up, because he couldn't drive with his battered and bruised body. He'd downplayed the amount of pain he was in with Taec, but he knew that sooner or later his lover would figure it out. He grew warm as he remembered the things that they had already done, and looked longingly at the bed they had shared in Taecyeons bedroom.

Shaking his head at himself he smiled; he was acting like a schoolgirl with her first boyfriend. I don't want to be apart..I love him..love me.., he was amused at his own thoughts, and pushed away the niggling fear that all of this would eventually end. His phone buzzed cutting through the downward turn of his thoughts, and he too left the cozy apartment and ventured to the waiting car in the garage.

The visit to the doctor had been a good one. Dr. Byung had put Nickhun through multiple tests, and had marveled at how well built his body was. The cracked ribs had turned out to be small stress fractures, and while they still hurt they would heal far faster in the long run. The bruises and the ring around his collarbone would remain, because unfortunately there was nothing that could be done to move bruises as big as his along faster.

Their next stop was the dorm, because he had no clothes at all to get by at Taecyeons house. He walked into the dorm, and almost walked into a pacing Junho. Surprise pulled him up short, and while Junho enthusiastically welcomed him home he couldn't help thinking of Wooyoung. Shaking off the awkward thinking he pulled his member in for a sensitive hug.

"Mianhae...I can't really do much more...ribs and all that," he gestured to his mid-section as he smiled at the happy man. Answering the rapid fire questions as they made their way to the kitchen, he stopped when Junho repeated a question.

"Have you seen Wooyoung?"

Nickhun looked at him, and chose his words carefully and spoke casually as he poured himself orange juice from the fridge. " He came to visit me at Taecyeons place yesterday...why?" he ignored the flicker of heat as their door escapade flashed through his mind.

Junho's brows furrowed as he looked confused, and a little hurt.

" I've been trying to get a hold of him, but he won't answer his phone. I went by his parents place, but he wasn't there either. He hasn't been back to the dorm for a little bit, and I was worried." white teeth worried at a pink plump lip.