Wendy

It was a summer evening so the heat was replaced by the cold winds but the warmness was still there.

Your hands were linked with Wendy's and you two were walking down the street.

Your initial plan was to go to the lake side but since there were some school students there, you two decided to walk some before sitting there.

"Your hands fit perfectly in mine." Wendy said and lifted them.

"They're made for each other." She added and smiled her famous bright smile at you.

You thought you were really lucky that even though she was sorrounded by famous idols, she chose you.

After some time passed you two headed to the lake side again and sat on of the benches and she took her cap off making her beautiful hair fall naturally.

She noticed your agape mouth and flicked your forehead which made you wince in pain.

You tried to flick her forehead too but she moved back and you landed on top of her.

She used her cap to cover both of you faces and kissed you which you replied very eagerly.

You could feel her smile into the kiss while you deepened it as it was your first kiss after a week.

You didn't like the idea of not kissing her everyday but that is what you signed up for when you got in a relationship with her.

You pulled away with a slight blush on you cheek which was visible on Wendy's too.

"Wannie I love you." You said making her smile widely.

"I love you too." She said and kissed your cheek softly.

You both sat down again properly hoping no one saw you two or worse photographed you together.

You two watched the the lake water peacefully.

It was a good thing that people don't go there as everyone prefers The Han River. But this lake was exceptionally special for you too.

You two had your first date here and would very occasionally meet up here whenever you two missed each other.

Wendy unwrapped a sandwich and gave it to you. You happily took it since you were hungry after the long walk.

"You make the best sandwiches." You said while taking a bite.

"I make them with love for you." She flirts and starts laughing almost immediately.

"You're such a dork." You say booping her.

"Your dork." She corrected.

"Mine." You said and kissed her again.

After you were done with your sandwiches and it was more darker, Wendy pulled you towards the lake.

She folded her jeans and got into the water. She invited you but you were reluctant.

"We'll get in trouble."

Being the most persuasive person on the planet she managed you to get inside the water.

It felt warm like something hugging your legs. It felt relaxing.

She hummed a melody from remember forever. She literally looked like an angel to you. How can someone be so beautiful.

She looked at you looking at her and blushed.

She then took you by surprise as she held you by your waist and kissed you again, right under the moonlight.

I miss Wannie😞

Be happy and be safe