Chaeyoung

Dates with Chaeyoung were like mood swings. One day you two would cuddling at home and then the next day you would climb a mountain or get matching tattoos.

You two matched each other very well and you believed it was a match made in heaven because you had never seen a girl as girly and non-girly as Chaeyoung.

She was the whole package.

You were not sure where she was taking you but from the tone of her voice, you knew you were up for an adrelanin rush today.

Chaeyoung's manager would always drive yku because that way you get to spend more time with each other.

After you reached there the manager left you and went back. You saw where you two were and it was not where normal people have their dates.

"Let's get the life jackets first." She said and dragged you to one of the shops after covering her face with a beanie and mask.

You heard someone shouting and looked outside and saw some people bungee jumping. Your legs felt like jelly after seeing how high the jumping point was.

You turned around and saw Chaeyoung looking at it but her eyes shone in excitement.

You sighed and you went to pick a life jacket for you too as you saw that Chaeyoung had already picked hers.

They were adjusting the hooks and stuff on Chaeyoung while your legs were already shaking even though you weren't even at the top yet.

Chaeyoung was going to go first and you kept on chanting prayers and wishing she would come back safely.

"Can't we both go together?" You asked the staff after she went up through a trolley.

He chuckled and shook his head no.

"You can collapse into each other and break your necks." You nodded understanding while looking at Chaeyoung already ready to jump

Mentally praying for her to be fine, you saw her jumping like it was a piece if cake. Instead of screaming from terror, she was shouting about how much she was enjoying it and that she loves you a lot.

She threw a few peace signs and hearts towards you making you chuckle and feel better than what you were.

She was pulled up and you were asked to go up too.

The whole time your legs felt like they'll collapse and minute but the staffs there assured you that nothing will happen.

You took a deep breath and jumped down screaming as if you were gonna die.

When you saw Chaeyoung recording you, you did a heart sign and screamed I love you to her too.

It felt scary at first but it was not when you were already down.

They pulled you up slowly and you soon got to meet your pretty girlfriend.

"I did it!" You said excitedly.

"You did my love." She said and gave you a sweet kiss as a reward.

You two pulled away but then you felt upset in your stomach.

"Let's not kiss again, I don't want to vomit in your mouth." You said making her laugh.

"It was so funny to see you scared. I have it recorded." She said as she waved her phone at you.

"Oh sweety you won't have it there till tomorrow."

Be happy and be safe