Nayeon

You two had been together for 2 years now and it was your anniversary today.

Of course you were gonna celebrate it like no other day but only with each other.

Even though it was like a celebration, you two wanted to spend time with each other like you do in your dates. But instead of a random snacks place, today you two were celebrating it in a very fancy place.

You looked in a mirror and smiled admitting that you looked good in your dress/suit and combed you hair according to the event.

You waited for Nayeon who was dressing up in another room.

She came out and twirled showing her red floral dress which looked extremely good on her.

She asked you how she looks and you just stared her making her chuckle.

She came near you an kissed your cheek before complementing you.

"I love you." It slipped out of your mouth. She smiled and said it back before pulling you out of the house since you two were already late for the reservation.

Before getting inside the car she suggested to play stone paper scissors to decide who would drive and it's like she read your mind so obviously she won.

You sat on the passenger's seat while she was buckling and gave you a victorious look.

"Keep it down sweetie we're going to have a dinner not participate in a match." She gave you a smug look and started the engine.

The ride till the restaurant was cute and fun as she cracked a couple of joke and you complemented her every chance you got.

Even though she was sorrounded by people who would always say that she's pretty because she's an idol, she absolutely loved it when you called her beautiful. Maybe because your eyes said that too.

You two entered the lavish hotel and ordered your favourites. While waiting you two talked about the random things happening in your lives.

Even though you both lived with each other, you never run out of topics to talk and that is what you loved about this relationship.

You both could be anything but bored and maybe now you were ready to take this relationship to the next level.

You slid your hand in your pocket/handbag and clutched the round object.

When you were about to pull it out, the waiter brought in food.

You kept the box back as you both were now having dinner.

You started getting nervous as the time passed but you knew you had to do this.

After the waiter took the dirty dishes away, you wasted no time and immediately took the box out and got in one knee in front if her.

Her eyes started watering knowing what you were going to do now.

"I know we've been together for only a while but Nayeon there is no one I should rather spend my whole life with. No one but you. Will you marry me?" You asked taking out the beautiful ring with your shaking hands.

She gasped and nodded while crying. It was everything she could ask for. The perfect date.

"I will. I will. I'd love to." She said and you slip the ring on her finger which for perfectly.

We shared a kiss as everyone in the hotel clapped for you.

Be happy and be safe