Neighborhood watch

Hey guys this is the first chapter, I hope you like it. 

We have Lana Condor who plays Katharina Wilson.

I watched as workers moved furniture in and out of the house. I really didn't care who moved in but my mother put me on neighbor watch to figure out who they are. There was a grandfather clock being moved into the house, they were probably an old couple. I jotted that down in case I forgot. I must have been on my phone for too long as now the moving trucks were leaving.

I left my window and decided to eat some ice-cream to kill time. I got my laptop and put on The Vampire Diaries, why was Elena such a whiny bitch? Who knows.

There was a knock on my door and before I could say 'come on' my mother barged in. "You shouldn't be eating ice-cream, we're having dinner soon." she told me. I just nodded my head. "So what did you find out about the neighbors?" she asked.

She's so nosy. "Well I think they're an old couple, they have a grandfather clock." I shrugged.

She shut my door and I pressed play to continue the show. I watched how Elena starts to cry over Liz nearly dying on her. What the actual fuck, why is she making it about her? I was so annoyed I turned it off. I go downstairs to eat dinner.

"So I've invited the new neighbors for dinner tomorrow soo I expect you guys to be on you best behavior" my mother asked.

"Sure." I tell her sitting down next to Jordan. "You guys staying home this weekend?" I asked them.

"No." they both said at the same time.

I signed, of course they couldn't, alway so busy with their cases and wedding plans. "Ok."

We ate our dinner listening to how the bride tripped over while walking down the aisle. I couldn't wait for my wedding day. I had planned my dresses and everything on pinterest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katharina the guests are here." my mother yelled trying to use the voice showing that she wasn't mad but you knew she was mad.

"Coming." I yelled. I looked at the mirror, I looked like a mess. I quickly added a pair of shorts and applied some lip gloss. I slipped on a ring and ran downstairs where everyone was already seated. Jeezes did I really take that long?

"Hi I'm Anna." a middle aged woman said as I sat down next to an empty seat.

"I'm Katharina but call me Kat." I said while I started to pile my plate with food.

There was a little girl sitting across from me and I noticed that there was no father figure.

"We moved from Australia." Anna said.

I was shocked, another Australian next door to me, it seemed unlikely. As the adults continued to chat about boring subjects I continued to stuff my face with food. I then felt a presence behind me like in the horror me and as I turned around I was shocked to see who it was. I looked him up and down noticing his chain that hung out from his tank top. But worse of all his face, I know him.

"You're in my spot," he said to me as if expecting me to move. This was my house so why was he basically telling me to move, rude much.

"Well I got here first didn't I?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He looked at me in disbelief before sitting down next to me.

"Sorry, I had to take an important call." he excused, starting to pile his plate with food. Unbelievable he didn't even recognize me. Whatever, I never liked him anyway.

-Have a great day lovelys xx