Untitled Part 6

Hey guys sorry for the late update my laptop was broken. Photo of Luke.

"Ok so I think we should go camping with your new friends that way we can all become besties." Luke suggested.

"And what makes you think they'll like you?" I asked turning around to see him laid down on the back seat.

"Who wouldn't?" he said cockly.

I scoffed. "I'm not going camping with James."

"Girls would die to sleep in the same tent as me." he said.

I rolled my eyes, "They must be as blind as a bat." I said stepping out of the car.

"At least they don't look like you." he insulted.

"You wish they looked at me." I shot back.

"Shut up." Luke demanded. He draped his arms around both of us and walked into school.

Scarlet had texted me this morning telling me that one of the cheerleaders had called dibs on Luke as I told him that he started to ramble on how all the girls and guys would fall for him. I noticed people's eyes looking at Luke which just made him more confident. One of the cheerleaders decided to introduce her to Heith which meant me and James had to stop walking as his arms were around us.

"I'm Veronnica." she said shyly.

The next words that came out of his mouth surprised me. "Oh hey I remember you I asked you to prom once and you said I was too 'dorky'." he said, making quotation marks.

"Wait, your Luke Anderson?" she asked.

"One and only, bye Ronnie." he waved at her and we continued to walk to class.

"Care to explain how you know her?" James asked.

I was intrigued. "Well as you guys know I used to live in America and lets just say I went to this exact highschool and I wasn't exactly cool." he said.

"Your telling me you didn't look like some fuck boy?" I asked.

"I am not a fuck boy." he pouted.

"Sure sure you probably wouldn't be able to kiss any girls with that lip ring anyways."

"I have kissed plenty of girls and they seem to like it."

"Ha, you have kissed plenty of girls causing you to be a player." I pointed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was boring as usual but how lucky they were they didn't have to learn about geography. It was pouring as I entered the house causing me to feel like a wet rat. I ran upstairs to get changed ready to binge Netflix throughout my boring weekend without parents. I decided to take a hot shower so I could be nice and comfy. I had a towel wrapped around me as I entered my room looking for a pair of clean sweats.

"FUCK." I yelled falling backwards causing the door to shut. There on my bed was James just lying there. "What are you doing here." I yelled at him crossing my arms around me.

"We're going to the party tonight." he shrugged, picking up my bear and starting to play with it.

"I'm not going to some party I'm already going next week." I told him to grabbing my clothes and walking back outside. I wasn't even going to question how he got inside my house.

"Oh come on it's been two years since I've gone to a party with you." I heard him say through the door.

"You'll see me next week at the party ok, stop bothering me." I opened the door and pushed him aside walking back into my room.

"You're no fun." I ignored him and grabbed my laptop and opened my secret stash of junk food. I sat down and got into a comfortable position to start watching Netflix. "You would rather watch Netflix then go to a party, geezes what has happened to you?" he scoffed before starting to walk off.

"I'm still the same fucking person." I yelled at him. Just because I changed how I looked and partied didn't mean I wasn't the same person. I decided to not get mad over that and distracted myself with rewatching Outer Banks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had just finished our cheer routine and now it was up to the boys to win. It was cold especially in my short skirt and cropped cheer top. The game was boring as fuck I missed watching Aussie Footy. Once the game finished I assumed we won and left to find Luke and sadly James.

"That was shit." James swore.

"We won what you on about?" Luke said.

"I need a ride to hurry up. We have a party to go to." I said, taking both of their hands and dragging them to the car.

"What are you wearing?" Scarlet asked as she ran up to me.

"You'll see." I said to her, "Sorry for running off, it was just really boring." I got in the car and waved at her before the boys could say anything.

"You going full glam aye?" Luke asked.

I rolled my eyes. "This one time." I said strictly this wasn't going to become a habit.

"Jeezes you really are no fun these days." Luke scoffed.

"Why do you guys miss the old me so fucking much you don't even fucking know why I changed." I snapped at them and blinked away my tears. There was an awkward silence until it was broken by a muttered 'sorry'. I pretended to not hear and got out of the car. "Be here in half an hour." I shouted walking off into my house. I stomped outside and started to get ready. "Stupid boys always just want to get drunk and have fun." I muttered to myself applying some makeup rubbing my face a bit too hard. I had planned a simple outfit to keep it on the down low but I changed my mind. I stomped back downstairs and grabbed a box named "Kat's party clothes' I took it back upstairs and rummaged through the clothes and jewellery. I came across a box filled with chains and hoops, I pulled out my favourite pair of hoops and chain and put them on. I then slipped on a short red dress making me look like a whole different person. This should show them that I'm still the same person. I heard a honk as I applied my lip gloss. I walked downstairs and grabbed a pair of heels. Just before I walked out the door my hands shot to my nose and flipped my septum piercing down.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

-Cath