Chapter One: Arrival

Hey, admin here!! I'm just here to give a heads up that my update sceduele could be really funky! It really depends on my interest and whether I'm motivated, so I'll continue if I get enough support on it. Please enjoy!
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

  Yashiro nene, a first year eager for not only adventure but the love and affection of that 'once in a lifetime' boy. She hoped one day this so called dreamboat of a male would sweep her off her feet and get her out of this town and to somewhere where her poor daikon legs were loved, but her hopes soon crumpled into pieces once she heard her enthusiastic parents give her the grave news "we're moving!"

  The news put her in shock to say the least. Not only because they were moving, but the fact they would still be in this town was the part that bothered her more than anything. Why move when we will be in the same place? She didnt like it, but who was she to go against her parents wishes. She grudgingly complied, though she soon regretted agreeing to their bold decision as they were now driving up to a fairly old and barren castle deep in the woods.

  She watched the looming building gradually grow closer with a look of curious fear in her eyes. 'Its so worn and run down, how long has it been here..?' She thought to herself while pressing her small button nose against the window to get a closer look. She narrowed her eyes, trying to catch a glimpse of anything in the emptiness black of the windows but nothing could be seen. She sighed, leaning back into her seat and asking her mother "how much was this place?" And her mother moved to glance at her through the rearview mirror. "It was me and your father's life savings, we have been waiting for something like this forever it's been our dream!"

  Her father soon nodded, smiling happily. "Uhum. Dont worry, yashiro. You will like it. Surprisingly we have a neighbor close by and I heard their son is very nice. Well, two sons." Yashiro's eyes gleamed at the mention of boys, her mind already wandering to whatever cute and masculine details they might have. "Really? I'll have to say hello to them sometime then!" Suddenly this whole moving thing wasnt so bad. Man, she really needed to stop obsessing over boys, but she couldnt help it.

  Before she knew it the castle was right infront of her as her father turned to park the car. If she was being honest, the car looked like trash compared to the castle, even with how rugged the place looked. The family of three stepped out and they all stood for a moment to marvel at the large creation.

   "They say this place has been untouched by man for a long time, so there should be a lot of valuables in here. And a lot of cleaning." Her father suddenly blurted. Yashiro groaned to herself, making him laugh and ruffle her hair. "Cmon kiddo, it will be pretty cool once it's all nice and tidy!" Let's go inside and see what it has to offer." The mother and daughter nodded in agreement and the trio made their way inside.

  As soon as yashiro stepped foot past the large doorframe did she sneeze a few times. She went to rub her nose with a small pout, mumbling "dusty.." then looking around. Her parents had gotten their phones out, obviously to take pictures and she huffed before deciding to make her own little adventure. She padded around the large castle-like mansion with wide curious eyes. She may have been quiet about her walking but the echo of her steps could still be heard throuought the halls. The ominous feel made her shiver and turn to walk up a flight of open stairs.

  She let her fingertips drag up the wood railing, finding it to be encased with polish and fully intact. "Well, that should save us some time." She said to herself and continued on. Once she had reached the top she was met with a hallway going either way. She peeked down each wide hall curiously, only seeing doors to one side and paintings on the other. There was other stuff, but none of it caught her attention. She was immediately drawn to the paintings as she turned left to follow down the hall.

  She observed all of them, each one having a label below them. A few caught her eye, depicting handsome looking boys but she couldnt help but be pulled to the last photo on the wall. It was of two twins, though their faces had been scratched to no repair. She squinted her eyes to try and see, but to no avail. They seemingly were play fighting in fancy looking clothing. She wondered why the faces were ripped away, but her curiosity soon shifted to fear once she heard a small tapping at the door directly behind her.